Resetting target: does it have to be 7lb lower?

lardylady

Gold Member
The question is in the title, really! My original target was 11st 5lb, and when I reached that I managed to maintain it for a few weeks, then reset my target at 10st 12lb. I have been hovering at around 10st 8lb/9lb for a few weeks now and would like to reset my final target at 10st 7lb. Would I be able to do this, as it is only 5lb below my last target, or would I have to set my new target at 10st 5lb? I would feel happier with 10st 7lb. Any thoughts?

I think the consultants have some flexibility and rather than risk loosing you as a member totally they'd reset your target at 10st 7lbs especially as we're only talking 2lbs. Discuss it with your consultant and see what they say.

Let us know what your consultant says as it would be interesting to know.
My target was set a bit hastily and my actual target is only 5lbs less..

Also- many congratulations! Not only have you shifted weight, but you've met target- TWICE!!!

Deffo speak to your leader. They're probably willing to make allowances as you've been a member for some time and been at target for a while.

I think the 7lbs between targets is to stop people taking the mickey and basically never paying by continuously lowering their target.

Someone in our group (a target member) lowered his by 5lb and the C was fine with it. Think it depends on them.

Back