Resist the temptation!

SocialButterfly80

Well - another weekend is upon us! Hardest time for me to try and resist treats. Did a tesco online shop last night to avoid being faced with food at the store on every shelf!

Really can notice a difference in my appearance today. Stomach is feeling flatter and I don't feel bloated and sluggish. My face is looking different and my confidence has shot up a bit. What an amazing difference 2 weeks can make! I can't believe the results that can be achieved by following this plan.

Hope everyone else is feeling strong and determined today. Happy weekend xx

Snap exactly how i feel and cant wait until i weigh myself next wk, another wk 2 go and i will be in wk 4 already it really is passing quick :)

Thanks guys. It does go quick doesn't it? About to enter week 3 and then before I know it I will be one month down! So proud of myself and everyone else for sticking to it!

Looking forward to reading our success stories later this year! X

It's great I'm feeling so much better about myself too the confident sassy cheeky me is coming back with a vengeance lol... Life is good and I'm feeling good .. Just ave to get over the weekend and it's gonna be a real tricky one as my OH is home for tge weekend and we usually go out for dinner and a few drinks ... Oh well when he sees the difference he'll be happy to forgo the meal n do something different instead ... Good luck over the weekend peeps xxx

Hi
Weekends are my worst time too as my hubby is home all day, and all he does is eat :(
Tidy been good for me, stuck to normal routine drank my 3 ltrs of water already, so now to chill

Have a good weekend
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know the feeling Gill..... It is difficult to not be tempted. My 2 year old daughter Stuffed 2 packets of Mccoys cheddar & onion and then offered me one!

Hi Noor
How did your weekend go? Mine went better than expected, hubby seems to accept what I can and can't eat and was less in my face!!!
Being on this makes me realise how unhealthy he eats ;( as he doesn't eat fruit, veg, salad, cheese so everything he eats is plain meat and potatoes or fried food :(
When I go back things will change in this house.

Hope you had a good weekend
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back