Resisting tempatation feels amazing!

sxykyle

Hello i am new to this so here it goes a little bit about me. i started dieting on my own about a year ago and i weighed 10st 6 i managed to get down to 8st 7 all by myself. but i soon realised that i was doing it the wrong way and had few medical problems :cry: anyway christmas came and new year and the weight slipped on and i currently weigh 9st 9 and im dying to get down to 8st by the summer. my attitude is that iv done it before i can do it again! but this time the proper way so i decided to join slimming world with my mum 4 weeks ago. to be honest it has took me few weeks to change my eating habits because so used to eating what i wanted since christmas :eek: but this week iv finally cracked it! i have stuck to the plan 100% and even been gym everyday! and the best feeling in the world is resisting tempation, before i would think sod it and after feel so guilty. but this week stopped my mates house and she ordered a takeaway and i resisted didnt even look at it we even went out for dinner next day and i stuck to plan and ordered jacket with beans (no butter)!!! and i felt so good and proud of myself for doing this! i actualy cant wait for my weigh in mon rather than being nervous and dreading it! :D happy happy happy today!

Hello well today i am still feeling good about myself i have managed to resist further tempations that have been put infront of me and i feel so proud of myself. i did have a treat last night few drinks but all within my syns :) no takeaway for me! but seeing all the grease on them it actually put me off! :) today this is what i have eaten so far:
Breakfast: weetabix (HEB) with skimmed milk (HEA) and a pear
Snack: Orange
Dinner: HUGE chicken salad with bacon (fat cut off me) which consisted of lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn and 4 salad pot
Tea: Pork chop and mixed veg
:) looking forward to my weigh in Mon fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for Monday for you, I'm struggling a bit with temptation at the no, meals are fine it's in between!

Thank you :) yeah i had that problem but mine was meals as well haha!! i was doing dead well beginning of the week but then come end of week i would have treat and think "sod it" till my weigh in and realised it had to stop lol!!! im sure your be fine :) are you counting them as syns? xx

Back