Restart (again)

fun1uk

Hi guys,some may know me but there's quite a few new faces here.
I'm back hanging my head in shame again. I've restarted and on my 3 day now. Finding it a struggle :0(

Anyway hi again guys xxx

Hello Vicky, as I am sure you already know....this LT prog is hard but the hardest thing is starting it....you have done 3 days which is brilliant....think of how you will feel in you WI when you know you have lost lbs!!! Keep up posted and this forum is great for support...and welcome back!:)

funkystrut said:
Hello Vicky, as I am sure you already know....this LT prog is hard but the hardest thing is starting it....you have done 3 days which is brilliant....think of how you will feel in you WI when you know you have lost lbs!!! Keep up posted and this forum is great for support...and welcome back!:)

I know,it's just that first week. I lost 8 stone last time and have it all to loose again :0( wrong time of year too. Drinking cold shakes lol. X

Good Luck with it Vicky,

hey vicky welcome back..god to see youre on day three and almost back in the swing of things... remember we are all here for you! :)

Welldone you for starting again Vicky!!:clap: We've all been there, no need to hang your head in shame. You have made a massive move by actually starting again. As someone has else already said the hardest part is actually making a start.
I know exactly what you mean about the time of year and cold shakes. I will be making the shakes with hot water to make hot chocolates and lattes etc. There is a fantastic thread on here with great ideas, im not sure if i'm allowed to post the link yet as i am very new here lol. But it is on the main LP board.
Best of luck to you!! Hope to read more of your post soon!
Luv Chesca x

Welcome back Vicky.. A few of us on here have had false starts or come back , so don't worry hun.

Good luck x x

Welcome back to the diet vicky, don't hang your head in shame, hold your head high with pride to know that you're doing this again! :) xx

Welcome back hon, hope you are still hanging in there.

I've stopped and started so many times now it's not even funny, gaining and losing so much weight each time for no reason other than I just wanted to pig out. =/ This time is different though, I'm focused, I have a motivation and I'm determined that no matter what, even if I slip up (which in these past 13 weeks I have a couple of times) I will keep going as though it never happend and WILL do it.

A lot of us here have been through it, you're not alone. Don't beat yourself up about slipping, as long as it's a lesson learned it's not been in vain.

Keep up the good work and best of luck x

hiya, I am back after gaining nearly all of the 4 stone i lost first time round. now just 7lb short of where i was before. Well done on getting back on i think its def harder second time round making that move to actually start. Once you are into it you will be well away and and feel like you have never been away.

Good luck we are all rooting for ya xx

Back