Restart Buddy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by louale, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hiya All,

I'm resarting today (Tuesday) after having fallen off the wagon whilst on holiday, I don't even want to weigh myself, but suppose I'm going to have to lol

Was wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy? I have about 4 stones to lose, ideally.

I think it would be fun to have someone to chat to along the way, and keep each other going.

Good luck to you all.

Louale x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

I have 4st to loose to and I too fell of the wagon!!

Feel free to private me for a chat or buddy up :)

4. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Hi, I have 3 stone to lose (lost it once and its back again).
    Im on week 2 today so feel free to pm me if you want to.

:)

5. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi,
    I also want to lose 4 stone, that will take me to around 9 stone. I've lost a stone last month and last week I had a bit of a blow out, so I re-started yesterday. Just think, 4 months it will be the end of August and if we all stick to it, we'll all be slim and wearing the clothes we want to wear!! Can't wait for that!!
    Feel free anyone who wants to buddy up, to PM me, be nice to motivate each other!!

6. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

I'm about to restart again on tuesday, want to get BH out of the way. I lost 5.5 stone before and have put at least 1 back on.

I need to get 3.5 stone off so i'm up for anyone that wants to chat and give me a kick upthe bottom.

Good luck all

Jo xx

7. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi hun

Ive fallen off the wagon and finding it sooooo hard to get back on it again!

Im 5'2 and now have 4 stone 7lbs to lose!

xx

8. nickyboom

nickyboom New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Buddy

Hi

I've just started CD again and it would be great to buddy up with someone. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks
    Nicky x :)

9. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hi louale :)

I have 4 st 7lbs to lose as i am 5ft 1 and right now i weigh 13/7 and i'm aiming for 9st.

We can all help each other and get to know when we're all weighing :) My next weigh in is Tuesday 20th May 9am. This site also helps keep me motivated as i don't feel like i'm the only one on this diet,lol! I meet people and i have friends who are doing WeightWatchers or SlimmingWorld etc but when it comes to the Cambridge.... i'm still looking! Yet, it's the BEST diet out there!! :)

Good luck to you louale ;)

10. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hiya,

If any of you still want to buddy up, feel free to pm me or add me to facebook.

I'm off on hols soon for 6 weeks, but will be doing cd on hols, so happy to text you too! Really want to get the weight off lol

Louale x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.