Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Restart no 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Broox159, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Broox159

Broox159 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello,

I did CD back in January and only lasted a few weeks. I have tried since then one other time and failed also. I have now started again today, with the right mindset and an extra 12lbs to lose!

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if we are allowed vanilla? I have some redbush tea with vanilla in it and was wondering if its allowed?

thanks

Natalie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Can't answer your question I'm afraid - I'm on a restart again, lost count of how many over the last 5 years but am determined to make it this time. Good luck with the last part of your journey, 12lb will be gone in no time.

PGD x

4. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Read the label as long as it has no citric acid in your fine

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.