Restart this week

Nic1559

Hi everyone,

As the title says I'm here for another go. I've successfully lost nearly 5 stone before on lipotrim and tried CD, All about w8, exante and more over the years, but none were as successful as my first lipotrim go. I need the scary pharmacist to feel accountable to, so I don't cheat.

It feels like this needs to be my last go. I'm 40 this year but feel more like 60, and I'm scared of diabetes and other weight related illnesses kicking in.

So, I've set up a new account on here, for my new life. I've had my first shake, and my glass of water is beside me.

Good luck to everyone who is starting, re-starting or continuing this week.

Nic x

Welcome to the forum Nic. Best wishes for your restart. You've done it before so you know the drill and what to expect this week. I am in my 40's and can totally relate to being scared of weight related illnesses, that was/still is a huge motivating factor for me. Take it a day at a time. Best wishes for today.

Welcome and good luck Nic xx

First week done, and 11 lbs lighter. :D I can't quite believe it, my scales only say 5lbs off, but the chemists are the ones I trust. I'm only hitting ketosis today, as I've eased into the diet cutting portions each day.

I'm enjoying the diet, but tonight and tomorrow will be the hardest. Hopefully my loss will spur me on.

Good luck for the weekend everyone x

Well done hun, keep going xx

Back