restart

georginathomas

Silver Member
Hi everyone just made a new page my story i lost 2 stone in over 10 months with propoints then my dr put me on antidepressants witvh lead to a gain of a stone in 3 months absaloutly devasted am off them now past 2 weeks so decided to do a new diary really need help and to meet new people thank u in advance xx

Last edited:
Thursday 28points (40 weeklys)
B 2toast egg tomatoes 1 tbs lowfat butter 7

D tin of soup 2 bread 8

T asda fisherman pie veg 7

S ww yogurt grapes alpen light bar 4

Last edited:
Friday 40
B 80 g cheerios red top milk 11

D 2 toast tbs lowfat butter 5

T home made soup 1 piece of bread 3

S alpen light bar tesco slim crisps 4 ripple 3 aeros

Last edited:
Friday 40
B 80 g cheerios red top milk 11

D 2 toast tbs lowfat butter 5

T home made soup 1 piece of bread 3

S alpen light bar tesco slim crisps ripple 3 aeros 21

Last edited:
Hi,

I hope you're okay. Coming off anti-Ds can be really difficult for a while but it sounds like a good idea if the weight gain was making things worse.

You're doing really well so far! Do you go to Weight Watcher's meetings or do WW online?

Hi,

I hope you're okay. Coming off anti-Ds can be really difficult for a while but it sounds like a good idea if the weight gain was making things worse.

You're doing really well so far! Do you go to Weight Watcher's meetings or do WW online?

Hello hun how are u doin am ok i go to meetings every tuesday hun i usually have a vew vodkas with diet coke friday and next day eat crap this weekend i havnt i really am hopeing i can get back on track do u have a diary thank u very much for ur reply x

Filling and healthy day

B porrige with red top milk

D crumpets laughing cow

T mashed potatoes mince carrots gravy

S 2 jaffa cake bars 4 ww pudding 4

Last edited:
Feeling really down today
Saturday 35

B 80g cheerios 10
Milk 1

D prawn pasta box sainsburys 6

T home made chicken curry with rice no idea 14

S2 jaffa cake bars 4 sharon fruit mushrooms fryed in fry light

You can not delete post but you have a button on the post to edit them.

On any post you have written there is an 'edit post' option at the bottom, click on that, and it will bring up your post again and you can edit it, then click save below the box you have just typed in, it will save it for you.

Please don't keep 'reporting' posts, as all moderators are voluntary and are not on call 24/7.

Many thanks.

Ok, but please read all the help pages - you will be able to find your way around the site a lot easier and quicker, and will learn about uploading photos, signature space and minimum amount of posts to enable you to do these things.

On any post you have written there is an 'edit post' option at the bottom, click on that, and it will bring up your post again and you can edit it, then click save below the box you have just typed in, it will save it for you.

Please don't keep 'reporting' posts, as all moderators are voluntary and are not on call 24/7.

Many thanks.

Sorry hun

Back