Total Solution Restarted again but feeling positive!

Startingout

I haven't been able to get on here since I joined and lost weight last year with work/kids/horses etc so I am trying to find time to come on here and read your stories and posts as they helped me loads the first time.

So I'm making a fresh start with the intentions of not having to 'restart' again and I'm hoping with a little support from you lovely people I'll do it!

I'm getting married in September so obviously that's my main goal but it's also my goal to make a fresh start in keeping slim and healthy rather than get to my goal and then go back to old habits.

I've got a few other little goals along the way so hopefully will keep on track.

I've tried starting TS again since Feb this year and only yesterday managed to be 95% (had a tiny slice of mild light chedder :break_diet:) but managed to do walk and do my exercise DVD.

I am constantly battling with myself over cheating and not cheating and was so proud of myself yesterday, that despite a horrible day, I managed to resist the urge to cheat and done my exercise instead! :D I felt so much better for it to and realised that actually I didn't need to cheat and the exercise gave me the same feeling.

I'm currently 13st7.6lbs and would like to get to 10st.7lbs so have a fair way to go BUT I'm determined this time so fingers crossed!

P.S sorry for waffling!

Hi start. Welcome :) A re-start is better than no-start! And this forum is wonderful, it's helped me so much, everyone is so lovely and the stories are really inspiring. Good luck and I'm sure you will be a stunning bride in September :)

Welcome! Don't worry about waffling, it's good to get it off your chest :) just remember why you're going it everytime you think of cheating and stay positive :D

Hi, I am planning on restarting tomorrow and have been battling to restart since January!! so i know how you are feeling!! Hope you are going ok and perhaps we can buddy up as we are also roughly the same weight and my goal is similar!! reading your comments has motivated me to definately start and try again tomorrow :) I WILL DO IT!!x

Good luck with restarting =) you can do it and well done for getting through a whole day!

Back