Restarted Exante and finding it harder!

Samstar

Hi Guys,
I started exante last wednesday, I did do this last year and lost 2 and 1/2 stone but have put that back on and extra! I'm off on hols in 4 weeks so I am determined to lose weight to fit into my summer clothes.This should be enough to keep me motivated but I just find I am struggling this time with cravings , even though I think the shakes taste nicer than they used to. I really need to find some kind of willpower. Does anyone have any ideas.

Hi Guys,
I started exante last wednesday, I did do this last year and lost 2 and 1/2 stone but have put that back on and extra! I'm off on hols in 4 weeks so I am determined to lose weight to fit into my summer clothes.This should be enough to keep me motivated but I just find I am struggling this time with cravings , even though I think the shakes taste nicer than they used to. I really need to find some kind of willpower. Does anyone have any ideas.

For me, food is not a problem. It's an addiction. Sugar plays the pivotal role. So ,for me I need to put in a lot of work from an overeating point of view whilst doing exante... So for me, it's more meetings of a therapy kind, and some counselling. I hope that helps. Sometimes willpower you see isn't enough and you need to look to something else and let t hat power over food go. This may sound bunkum and I am sorry if it does...

mossyfern said:
For me, food is not a problem. It's an addiction. Sugar plays the pivotal role. So ,for me I need to put in a lot of work from an overeating point of view whilst doing exante... So for me, it's more meetings of a therapy kind, and some counselling. I hope that helps. Sometimes willpower you see isn't enough and you need to look to something else and let t hat power over food go. This may sound bunkum and I am sorry if it does...
I totally agree with you. I don't eat because I'm hungry I tend to eat because I crave food.thanks

Welcome back Sam. Try & come on to the forum regularly for extra support & keep yourself occupied in some way. Hope you have a successful week. Drink lots of water too x

Susie58 said:
Welcome back Sam. Try & come on to the forum regularly for extra support & keep yourself occupied in some way. Hope you have a successful week. Drink lots of water too x

Thanks Susie, yes coming on here definitely keeps me more inspired looking at before and after pics.

Back