Total Solution Restarter - Here goes

Mrs Bonkers

I'm determined to succeed and this forum helped me lose five stone. Unfortunately I've gained it back. Totally my own fault but I know what I need to do to get back on track.

Here goes........

[link=http://www.3fatchicks.com/] [image noborder]http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-steps/slide-jump/lb/192/126/192/.png[/image][/link]

I'm determined to succeed and this forum helped me lose five stone. Unfortunately I've gained it back. Totally my own fault but I know what I need to do to get back on track.

Here goes........

[link=http://www.3fatchicks.com/] [image noborder]http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-steps/slide-jump/lb/192/126/192/.png[/image][/link]

Welcome and good luck with your diet journey!

You need to put your ticker into your signature as it is automatically moderating your posts.

If you have a look on the thread below it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

If you need any help please ask:)

OMG! I'd forgotten how hard the first week is. I know it goes away though but the cold and the constant trips to the toilet and the pints of cold water that make you shiver!

Roll on the weekend. I'm not going to weigh in until next Monday. I'm really looking forward to seeing some results. Just wondering if anyone else who has restarted after weight gain back can tell me if I'm 100% (which I will be!:)) is the weight loss the same the second time around or is it more stubborn to shift?

Hello and Good Luck Mrs B.

I lost 7lbs week one the first time on Exante. Although I never put all of my weight back on, my restart week one losses were 5/6 lbs. So for me not much difference at all.

I don't know if the amount you have to lose has any effect? xx

Thanks Gigglepants. That sounds promising. I'm a bit worried that I've really messed up my metabolism with all my attempted restarts. I have a good bit to lose. I think I lost 10lbs on my first week last time. I lost about 2lbs a week after that, sometimes 1, sometimes 3 but I think about 2lbs on average. Really can't wait to have the first week behind me. So determined this time. Looks like you're nearly there. Well done on your losses. Now if only we could figure out how not to regain. Hmmm.......

Thank you. Yes it's the maintaining that's scary! I'm determined to succeed this time around though, I'm tired of dieting if that makes sense?

A few of us are looking at following the 5:2/Fast diet to maintain with. Fingers crossed it works for me when I get there!

The 5:2 looks very good and looks doable. I know exactly what you mean about being sick of dieting. Feel like I've been dieting since I was a child. This is it though. I had a taste of what it was like to be at my target weight a couple of years ago. When I manage to get there this time I'll hold on for dear life!:p

Good afternoon Mrs B, hope you're having a good one xx

So far so good gigglepants. This time (3 o'clock) has always been the hardest time of the day for me until I'm in ketosis. I'm ok all morning and once it gets past 6pm I'm fine but I'd eat the leg of a chair at 3 o'clock!:D I've just had a chocolate orange bar now so I'm ok. All small milestones for me. How are you doing today?

Well done so far Mrs B. Keep it up!

Thanks Lynne. You're doing great. I can't wait until I have some losses behind me. Day three and still 100%. OMG the first week is tough. Very fuzzy head today. Woke up with a mild headache that hasn't really gone. Exactly the same as before. Its all coming back to me!

Good afternoon Mrs B. Just think of why you're feeling so rubbish and know that once you're in ketosis it will be a lot easier :)

I'm doing good thanks xx

Day 4 blues! Struggling today but have somehow managed to stay on the wagon. Pains and aches everywhere. Freezing cold and feel like sleeping until the weekend. I'm writing it all down to compare to next week when hopefully I'll get that familiar no-hunger full of energy feeling like last time. If it stayed like the first week I don't think any of us could manage to stay 100%. Hope you're all doing well. Anyone out there on their first week thinking of giving up. Please don't - stick with it and we'll get there.

Good afternoon Mrs B, sounds like you're getting into ketosis.

Wise words, it does get easier after that first week. Well worth riding it out.
Hope tomorrow's easier for you xx

Thanks Gigglepants. Today is most definitely easier. Ketosis is a wonderful thing! I don't feel hungry this morning. I haven't even had one of my packs yet. I'll have it now. I'm so glad the worst is over before the weekend. My will power is at its weakest during the weekend but I know I'll be ok now. Honestly, I might have caved if I hadn't kept reading here and posting my own day by day progress. You're a great bunch of people here and great for supporting each other.

You're doing great. Keep it up.

Good morning Mrs B. Like Lynne says you really are doing great. Glad it's getting easier for you, have a fab weekend xx

Back