• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restarter needing love support and some MM Buddies

Hello all,

I was hoping this place is as helpful and supportive as it used to be :) this is going to be my LAST re-start!!!

I have 2 stone 7 lbs to loose to get to my realistic goal and i'm determined to reach it this time!!

I'm going to NY in 5 weeks so i may have ONE blip along the way but that will not throw me off for life :D heres to a happy " final " restart!!!!!!!
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Guru

Silver Member
Welcome back Tif and good luck :)

Welcome back Tif, good luck on the LAST restart, sometimes the body is willing but the head's not there. :vibes: So this is it!! I have a trip to NY in 6 weeks, so I'm 100% til then and will be 100% after. It's a promise i made to myself. So welcome back and join as many challenges as you can to get revved up!

princessjonsey

Bring on Biffy Clyro
How exciting you guys are going to New York that will be fab I'm going to Paris yay x

Hi tif
restarter here too good luck with your journey

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Welcome back Tif... minis is fab, I would never have survived this far without it. Good luck on your re-start - you can do it!!!

xxx

Hi Tif and welcome,am very jealous that so many of you are going on hols as wish i was.but never mind if its support your after you've come to the right place my love x

Thanks all for your supporst - you all seem to be doing very very well!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Tif,
Welcome back hon. Minis is still fab..
You can do it! If you really want it..
Good luck and you can go and do lots of shopping in NY as I am sure you will lose a great amount before you go..
x

Tif,
Welcome back hon. Minis is still fab..
You can do it! If you really want it..
Good luck and you can go and do lots of shopping in NY as I am sure you will lose a great amount before you go..
x
Well ive only got about 4 weeks to go so im hoping and preying i do well - even if i manage to do well i think ill still be gigantic in NY standards!! oh well chance of a life time. I'm hoping to get straight back on it when i come back