Restarter vegetarian step 2.

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Vicky05, 23 March 2014.

1. Vicky05

Vicky05 New Member

Hello day 1.

Today is my first day back onto Cambridge first started just under two years ago with fantastic results. But I enjoy my food to much and slipped back into old eating habits and put weight back on minus a stone of my original weight two years ago. I have learnt to eat a lot healthier since my last time on this diet but sometimes nandos or a bag of milky buttons is abit to tempting and I over do it.

over the past two years I have been going to the gym on and off and been committed for the past 3 months but like I say I enjoy my food to much and haven't had the self control to eat in moderation, as I thought I went to the gym a bar of chocolate wouldn't matter.

I feel Cambridge is the only way I can successfully shift the two stone I would like in time for the summer and maybe a little more if I'm lucky. My goal is to happily fit into size 10 with out a struggle I'm currently a between 12 - 14 (I think I'm fooling myself and more a 14).

I'm also a vegetarian so have been eating a lot of carbs which hasn't helped with my weight at all. I enjoy pasta an awful lot with mountains of cheese so if anyone's got any good vegetarians recipes for someone on step 2 I would be highly grateful.