1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by caramumofmany, 26 December 2010 Social URL.

1. caramumofmany

caramumofmany Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hey all, i am a restarter. i lost alot of weight back in 2008 and fell pregnant in feb 09 and lost the baby and fell pregnant again the month after i lost it gave birth in nov 09, to baby number 6 have been yoyo dieting since because there was no slimming world here where i live, well today i was browsing the site and found out that there is a slimming world opening here jan 5th 2011 so i will be starting it then
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    glad everything went well - eventually - and that you have a brand new class in a brand new year for a brand new start for a brand new you !

all the luck in the world to you.
    gl12282 likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.