restarting after 3 yrs.......and so looking forward to it....at the moment lol!!!

chunkychops

Silver Member
Hi all.....back again..not been here since 2008 x did LT back then and didnt have the heart to do it last yr when it crept back on....but totally motivated today.....forgot how good this site is at helping when everyone else looks at you like your an idiot for not eating lol! Good luck everyone xxx:break_diet:

good luck with the restart!! I'm back on it again after putting some of the weight back on! just into my second week now and going well! I'm sure you'll do just fine!! keep us posted on your progress! :)

hi and welcome good luck 2nd time round. i'm from south wales too. x

thought i was all on my own so glad got some welsh on here. x

Good morning fellow Welshpeeps xxx happy Sunday heres to a good day!!! x

afternoon everyone, how are you all and how's the diet going with you all? x

glad you are ok, im good and diet going ok for me too. x

let's hope so cross fingers x

Cool... Right I'm off to read my book.. Why men love Bit****...it's great... Girl power ... Teaches you how to keep control without them realising.... :) .. It's one of those things you read over and over x

Night and enjoy your book wish i could control my man without him realising. i love reading but mine are all about the afterlife, i know you are thinking what the hell, but i'm a total believer lol. x

Back