restarting. . . . again! NEED A SLIMMING WORLD FRIEND

Terri1985

I have started on the slimming world plan again. Been a real struggle for me. Had a baby in December just gone and instead of losing weight, I managed to gain 13 lbs between December and June! Have now started to lose the weight again but would really like someone who I can talk to who is also on the slimming world plan, so we can support each other via txt and online.
I am going it alone this time so would really appreciate the support. I have almost 6stone to lose.
I am aiming to lose this weight over a year (about 1/2st a month) as I think pushing myself to lose weight faster and being more strict on myself as a result was counter productive, I think this is why I just gave up last time because I couldn't stick being to strict.

Anyone on slimming world who would like a support partner via txt?

I'll be your friend honey!

I'm restarting again - giving myself till March to get to target which I think is acheivable.

You wanna PM me your number xxx

Hi, If you want support from me as well feel free to contact me too :)

I have recently restarted after 9 months off due to a family emergency which escalated and took up all my time and energy for several months. Now I'm in a whole new mindset and feel more determined than I ever have before!

Wishing you the best of luck x

Hi, If you want support from me as well feel free to contact me too :)

I have recently restarted after 9 months off due to a family emergency which escalated and took up all my time and energy for several months. Now I'm in a whole new mindset and feel more determined than I ever have before!

Wishing you the best of luck x

Hiya, that would be great. I have more determination this time round too. I have been more relaxed on my daily syns this time, using 10-15 a day, which seems to keep me more motivated and less likely to go off plan. The weird thing is, I have managed to lose more weight in this amount of time than usual even though I have had more syns than I did last time I done slimming world.

I have added you to friends on here, hope you don't mind?

I too am trying to diet and lookin for diet buddies. The only difference is I am not doing slimming world. Feel free to contact me if you wish :) I could do with all the support I can get!

Hiya, that would be great. I have more determination this time round too. I have been more relaxed on my daily syns this time, using 10-15 a day, which seems to keep me more motivated and less likely to go off plan. The weird thing is, I have managed to lose more weight in this amount of time than usual even though I have had more syns than I did last time I done slimming world.

I have added you to friends on here, hope you don't mind?

I've accepted your friends request, thanks!

You know what, I have had exactly the same kind of results this time round by using more syns and being more relaxed about it all. I wonder if it's because in the past we haven't been eating enough?!

How is your week going so far? When do you weigh in? X

I too am trying to diet and lookin for diet buddies. The only difference is I am not doing slimming world. Feel free to contact me if you wish :) I could do with all the support I can get!

I am happy to offer support to you! How are you getting on so far? :)

I'm back to SW yet again too. Have 4st 8lbs to lose, hopefully by next summer. It's so hard because I am so greedy. I too have had emotional/family crisis over past two years - I've regained nearly 3st in that time. Sigh. My skin is knackered because of all the upping and downing. I really want to make some permanent changes this time. I'm around if anyone wants to chat x

I'm back to SW yet again too. Have 4st 8lbs to lose, hopefully by next summer. It's so hard because I am so greedy. I too have had emotional/family crisis over past two years - I've regained nearly 3st in that time. Sigh. My skin is knackered because of all the upping and downing. I really want to make some permanent changes this time. I'm around if anyone wants to chat x

Hi Marian, Pleased to meet you. Hope you are having a good week so far.

What plan are you doing on SW and when do you weigh in?

Hi Marian, Pleased to meet you. Hope you are having a good week so far.

What plan are you doing on SW and when do you weigh in?

Hi :). I'm doing EE at the moment and will be getting weighed on Saturday. I hope I've lost, as I've been yo-yoing so much over past few weeks that I suspect my body won't let it go easily now. How are you getting on?

Hi :). I'm doing EE at the moment and will be getting weighed on Saturday. I hope I've lost, as I've been yo-yoing so much over past few weeks that I suspect my body won't let it go easily now. How are you getting on?

I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

I am also doing extra easy, it's still surprises me how much/what you can eat on the plan! I started 7 weeks ago and since then I have lost 14 1/2lbs, some weeks I lose 4lbs or more, others I only lose 1/2lb but it's going in the right direction so I am prepared for the long haul as I have a lot to lose!

Wishing you all the best for your Saturday weigh in x

Hi guys,

I'm rejoining slimming world tonight! Have about 5 stone to lose! So easy to put on eh! I could do with some texting buddies, motivation and support is a big thing for me! I'm new to this forum so not sure if I'm allowed to send private messages yet? :/

Hi guys,

I'm rejoining slimming world tonight! Have about 5 stone to lose! So easy to put on eh! I could do with some texting buddies, motivation and support is a big thing for me! I'm new to this forum so not sure if I'm allowed to send private messages yet? :/

Well keep on posting so that you will be able to send private messages :)

Hi guys,

Hi! Nice to meet you :)

Feel free to gather up some support, we're all in this together. Hope your first week goes well.

Back