Restarting, AGAIN

AvaGardner

Silver Member
Hi all, Im back again. Another restart for me, I did 3 days 100% last week and caved. Im all set to start back tomorrow and looking forward to it. I'm getting sick of restarting, Ive tried so many times and failed. I did lipotrim before for 8 weeks 100% and it was no bother, just cant seem to get my head around it this time. Hopefully this is the last restart post ill need to write and I'll do it this time.

I've written an on-line diary and find that helps, ill be logging on here lots to read ur inspiring messages and see some great stats. Well done to everyone who's on TFR. Its not easy.

Good luck with your re start hun. I have been there many times myself. Positive attitude required. You can do it xx

Good luck with your restart :) x

Thanks kay and welsh. Shake one down, the chocolate one, there was an aftertaste of noisettes or praline, nice one.

Good luck x

Im on Day 2 and id murder a sandwich but sticking to it. Thanks all xxx

good luck it is just so hard I have tried to restart several times in the last year but my head was just not in the "zone" but everything just clicked this time and it will for you too xx

My head isnt in the right place. I was bold yesterday and ended up eating a wrap, dinner AND McDonalds!!! Im so annoyed. Im going to the chemist to restart today, I really hope I can do this. Nothing fits me right, Im so fat. Im really unhappy and spent the bus journey in looking at people's weight, Im obsessed. Any tips appreciated. I did this before and I know it works, just cant seem to get past day 3, boooo.
xxxxx

Come day 3 organise something to keep you busy I find I start the diet better on a tuesday cause an working all day and then spin at night. If am busy I know I can do it. If you know day 3 is your downfall plan something that will keep you busy good luck

Thanks Firstimer, ill think about that. Good idea. Had one shake so far and feeling good, gonna go have another one now. Good luck to you too FJ, its not easy.
xxx

Back