Extra Easy restarting again

pinkkate

I don't know what wrong with me I just can't seem to stick to any diet so I am here again hopefully for the long haul, wishe luck xxx

I am the same! Managed to get down to 10 & 1/2 stone by May this year. But since then, I have lost all my willpower and have put on about 10lbs. I have a christening in 3 weeks and i am the godparent and would love to lose 1/2 stone by then. I need a kick up the backside and help to get back on plan!

You are not alone! The weight I lost crept back on over 3 years, tried to go it alone at home and just couldn't stick to it. Joined group again 6 weeks ago and 5 weigh ins later am down 10.5lbs! It will click again when you're ready!

I do SW at home as there are no meetings near me, so think thats not helping. I just wish I could get back my focus and determination I had last time... but its been replaced with focus on Ben and Jerry's!! lol.

hmm that's hard. What was your motivation last time? It is frustrating when you just can't seem to get back into the groove. Maybe get a buddy here and do a weekly weigh-in? What are your triggers for falling off plan? Is there an outfit/dress that you bought at your lightest that you can't get into anymore? Brainstorming here, forgive me if you've been through all this! :hmm:

Back