Restarting and a little nervous but determined!

Hiya, just introducing myself - I am Nikki, I am 34 and I fell off the WW wagon lol

So, after a break of MANY years, I have had that bolt of light moment that means I have to stop kidding myself that the weight isn't creeping back on. 5yrs ago I met the man of my dreams, and he took me for dinner, I recently found the jeans I wore to that meal - and they only come halfway up my thigh :(

So, I am restarting my Discover plan - I toyed with the idea of going back and doing the new PP but I decided after reading reviews to come back to what worked for me - I have forgotten so much of what I learnt, so I am on a steep learning curve - I have got a bid on ebay for a fantastic lot of the Discover stuff, so hoping I will win that and I am determined to kick start my life again.

My man proposed to me last xmas, and I am determined to be a beautiful, not bumpy, bride :D

I look forward to getting to know you all, and thank you all in advance for the support I know I will find here :D

Welcome back hun and congratulations on the engagement :) there are still a few of us about doing the old DP we've all got diaries so might be with checking those out for tip and dead and maybe starting one of your own so people can get you help and advice :) check mine out if you like Hun! Good luck I'm sure your get to goal and be a stunning bride :) xx

Back