• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

restarting for the 35000th time

Wobbly71

Silver Member
i am with you on this one.

Have been faffing around for too long. Hubby home on 15 august, so that gives me 5 weeks and a bit, can definately shift a good bit in that time if I stick with it!!!

Been trying WW and all sorts of things but none work as well as this.

We will keep each other going.

I have just had first shake, 1 coffee and 2 litres of water.

Wobbly71

Silver Member
definately, if I don't stick with it this time I am never trying it again!!!

I am not going to be too harsh on myself, though, If I have a small blip not gonna give in like I normally do and pig out!!! Gonna push it to the back of my mind and carry on!

How much do you need to loose in total?

I need to loose about 5 stone all in all.

My aim for the next 5 weeks is 21 pounds!!!!

Aussie, your target of 1stone in a month is easily achievable but you know yourself that you have got to stick at it 100% if you want success.

Also, wobbly. You can lose 21lb in 5 weeks if you really put your mind to it and dont cheat at all. Your hubby coming home must be a great incentive and Im sure he'll be so proud of you if you can stick to this and get the weight off.

Good luck Girls

Sam
x

I am with you honey.
Monday new start and new day.
I have a weigh in on Thursday and was 14stone 12 at my last one. Want to lose 5 lbs before then and yes i thinks its achieveable in 4 days if i am really really good
peachy
x

Wobbly71

Silver Member
hiya there

just letting you know I will be re-starting tomorrow!!!

Never made it past lunchtime, I had a salad sandwich and crisps.

Wasn't in the right frame of mind today, loaded with cold and shattered after the weekend.

Plus I am in the middle of getting my bathroom done (have been since a week gone friday). I know these are all excuses but I am determined tomorrow!!!

I am going to dig some slim fotos out tonight to keep close at hand incase i want to stray!!

Keep going today you are doing great!

USAgirl

Silver Member
I am getting ready to have my second tetra, aussie stay strong its hard but we we all can keep each other encouraged

hiya

how did yesterday go, did you manage a full day!!!!

Well done if you did, I am trying again today, it is really so hard isn't it, once you fall off the wagon!

Speak soon