restarting for the 35000th time

i am with you on this one.

Have been faffing around for too long. Hubby home on 15 august, so that gives me 5 weeks and a bit, can definately shift a good bit in that time if I stick with it!!!

Been trying WW and all sorts of things but none work as well as this.

We will keep each other going.

I have just had first shake, 1 coffee and 2 litres of water.

definately, if I don't stick with it this time I am never trying it again!!!

I am not going to be too harsh on myself, though, If I have a small blip not gonna give in like I normally do and pig out!!! Gonna push it to the back of my mind and carry on!

How much do you need to loose in total?

I need to loose about 5 stone all in all.

My aim for the next 5 weeks is 21 pounds!!!!

Aussie, your target of 1stone in a month is easily achievable but you know yourself that you have got to stick at it 100% if you want success.

Also, wobbly. You can lose 21lb in 5 weeks if you really put your mind to it and dont cheat at all. Your hubby coming home must be a great incentive and Im sure he'll be so proud of you if you can stick to this and get the weight off.

Good luck Girls

Sam
x

I am with you honey.
Monday new start and new day.
I have a weigh in on Thursday and was 14stone 12 at my last one. Want to lose 5 lbs before then and yes i thinks its achieveable in 4 days if i am really really good
peachy
x

hiya there

just letting you know I will be re-starting tomorrow!!!

Never made it past lunchtime, I had a salad sandwich and crisps.

Wasn't in the right frame of mind today, loaded with cold and shattered after the weekend.

Plus I am in the middle of getting my bathroom done (have been since a week gone friday). I know these are all excuses but I am determined tomorrow!!!

I am going to dig some slim fotos out tonight to keep close at hand incase i want to stray!!

Keep going today you are doing great!

ah, best of luck for tomorrow wobbly!

I've just cottoned on to the fact that this time of the afternoon is one of my weak times... many a time has my mind wandered off, scheming ways to leave the office and buy food.

I must stick to it!

I am getting ready to have my second tetra, aussie stay strong its hard but we we all can keep each other encouraged

well, i just had my second sachet for the day and added husks (eeewww is all I am going to say), and so far, I have managed really well!

I know it isn't much for some, but I am so proud that I have made it this far today without cheating :)

hiya

how did yesterday go, did you manage a full day!!!!

Well done if you did, I am trying again today, it is really so hard isn't it, once you fall off the wagon!

Speak soon

thanks wannalose and wobbly!

well, I survived day 1 and I am chuffed! Day 2 has begun with 1 litre of water so far, and am going to have a coffee.

How have you two been? Good luck for the upcoming hours, and no doubt I will be posting oodles throughout the day :)

Back