restarting , need loads of luck of advise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 21 August 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , not sure if anyone will remember me but I stopped CD about 4 months ago as I had been on it for about 7-8 months and started to feel ill .. well I have managed to maintain my weight loss with SW but not loose any more so i have decided to try CD again to loose the 2 stone I have left to go , and I am worried !!!

When I did it before I was on maternity leave so didnt have work to worry about . I am a staff nurse on a busy medical ward and just hope I have the energy to do my job properly . how does everyone else cope with work ?? I did so well last time I am just worried that it feels so much harder this time ... advise needed please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hello yes i remember you , wishing you a stress free road to 2 stone down

4. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

It's difficult not knowing how many calories you were having per day on SW.

Have you thought about starting at maybe step 3 of Cambridge and then working down until you see the weight moving?

5. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    hey hun, i remember you :D good luck with your re start and those 2 stone will be gone in no time xx

6. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    First time I did cd I had 4.5 stone to lose I lost 2 and went awol, this time round I have found it alot easier not having as much to lose, just think you could be at goal in 8 weeks!!! :)
    good luck

7. foodjunkie10

foodjunkie10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Who Knows!!
    Hi i'm sure you'll be fine if you have the will power. I'm a staff nurse too and have also swapped to cd from sw. I'm going to see my consultant for the first time next tuesday. Perhaps we could support each other lol.

8. Fulltum

Fulltum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Paleo/Primal
    The 1st few days may be a little tiring but as soon as you hit ketosis your energy levels will be fine and wont effect your work.
    Spread your shakes out evenly to keep your bllod sugar level and glug the water when you can.

You know how well the works and that 2 stone will be gone before you know it x

9. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    All the best luvvy

we had the golden spot first time around I know I sure did and subsequent attempts ARE harder but trick your mind.

This is your first attempt ;)

good luck

10. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    I work constantly on my feet and constantly have to be on the ball and Ive actually found I feel more awake and energetic on it lol! Shows how bad my diet can be i suppose lol xx good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.