restarting old points

katrina21

I'm so glad I found you guys. I am back starting the old points. I lost 3.5stones before then had a baby and now I weigh 13.11. I a number of times have tried the silly PP it makes me put weight on! So I want to go back to this brilliant plan!

Hey :) i am still trying to get use to posting thimgs on this site. I will get there in the end. My first few days back on the ww discover plan has been going great and i have remained in within my points. I am still trying to get back into a routine of things and have forgotten how much i can eat!:) i had my first couple of decision makings- firstly was the christmas buffet food. i had already packed my lunch but wanted their chicken so bad. So i had to have some to get rid of the craving but it was only 2 small pieces. secondly was this evening with the christmas biccies- i told myself i will have 2 but wanted another ;) but all pointed for and saved another 2points taking it to three saved this week. May use these tomorrow to have a mini mince pie and ammeretto cream yummy!
food today-

bfast- 2 toast, jam and light spread-3
lunch- low fat sausages x2, and egg sanwhich- 2 bread and light spread=7. ridges, 2
dinner- bacon pasta and salad-4.5

snacks-
ww yogurt-0.5
clemintime--0-
3 choccie biccies-3

I weighed in this mornong and I put on 3/4 of a pound. Mother nature arrived yesterday and when I weighed in this morning I was pretty bloated. Last night I had a bit of a binge but remained in points. Pretty gutted I didn't loose those. Hoping I get a resonable loss next week. Still on the ball though xx

Oops eaten far too many chocolates on my shift today!

12 quality streets- estimate over 13 hours! 12
Pitta bread- 2 1/2
Lamb hotpot-3
Vegetables- 0
Gravy- 1/2
Crisps-1 1/2
Total-18.5
I did have soup for lunch but didn't like it! Eww!

Oops not good today. Had a few pringles, 5 quality streets! Kebab for tea. And egg, bacon, sausage sandwich!

Came in at 4 over my points. I saved 2 from yesterday and owe 2 this week. I made a menu plan tomorrow and I have taken 2 points off! Not at all confident this week.

It is christmas so I don't want to deny myself of anything but I want to remain on track. If I do put on I know that it won't be as much if I let loose this week!

Merry christmas all
Xx

Thank you. I had a lovely christmas. Soo much lovely food :) merry christmas and have a awesome new year x

weigh in tomorrow

So tomorrow is the dreaded christmas weigh in. And I've only just remembered! I have eaten pastry tonight so that will definately make a difference on those scales! Anyway whatever damage ill take it on the shoulder as I have had a week of food and alcohol. I tried to plan as much as I could but giving me time off too. I have gone over points this week but hoping my activity would back that up :)

:rolleyes:

Weighed in today and put 1 1/2 pounds on. Not too bad considering it was christmas week. Hoping for a loss next week! Haven't had one yet!

Hey guys. I hope you all have had a good christmas holiday and new year. Food wise this week hasn't been that bad. Still findind I'm going over by one point a day but I'm still trying to get back into a routine. This week I have had really bad stomach pains, back and groin leaving me tired and being unable to exercise. However last night my new years eve I miscarried a baby I didn't even know I was carrying! So really down at the moment. I still went ahead and cooked new years lunch for family which caused me lots of pain. But I am relaxing now. Watching the spiderwick chronicals :) like that film.

Food consummed today
Soft garlic cheese 1tbspn
Cream crackers 4
Butter
Gammon and chicken roast with veg, roast potatoes and gravy
Small portion of apple and pear crumble with low fat custard.

Time for a cuppa :)

Hi Katrina,
I only read this post now. I'm so sorry for what happened. I hope you are taking good care of yourself today, you must have had a big shock. Big hugs to you..Emma

Thank you. Yeah it was a big shock :( I have been trying to rest but littlen is not allowing it lol. Xx

2nd janurary 2013

Hey everyone :) I hope you all are ok.
I've had a rubbish day today. I've been so tired and so has LO. But all day today he has been fighting to go to sleep rvrn though he keeps rubbing his eys! So he has been screaming most of the day! When OH came in LO calmed down but not for long haha he still is screaming now!
I tried to play just dance 4 today but was in pain- think its to soon to do things like that. Will have to walk to the bank tomorrow but will take it slow.
Food today:

B- granary toast with a teasoon of houmous and a slice of ham

L- 2 ritz crackers, 1/2 teaspoon of cheese and slice of ham(not very hungry)

D- quick left over roast
Small bowl of crumble and low fat custard (needed sugar)

17/22 points so far.
I'm getting there with getting into the rhythm of things and I'm so glad that I haven't been emotional and tired eating.
I was reading weight watchers PP members christmas holiday gains etc one put ten pounds on in two weeks! Holy hell! But that's what PP does! Its so eay to put weight on on that plan.
I'm happy I didn't gain that much! Hoping to get a sts or a wee loss this week considering my body is all over the place.

Keep well all :)

Well, I think you did really well today. If it was me, I'm sure I would have found all kind of rubbish to stuff in to my gob to stave off the tiredness. Take it easy with the exercise this week, plenty of time for that when you're feeling better. Bet the fresh air on the walk to the bank will do you good. Have a good sleep tonight!

Well, I think you did really well today. If it was me, I'm sure I would have found all kind of rubbish to stuff in to my gob to stave off the tiredness. Take it easy with the exercise this week, plenty of time for that when you're feeling better. Bet the fresh air on the walk to the bank will do you good. Have a good sleep tonight!

Thank you. I will rest :) knowing my luck it will rain tomorrow! Gonna watch one born every minute then have a early night. :)

Hey Katrina!..How did you get on today?. I can't watch 'One born very minute'..ever since having my lo, I avoid it!. Hope you got a good sleep last night and got your fresh air today?. My little boy wasn't too well so we spent the day playing computer games...oh, how healthy!!. Are you all set for the weekend?

Hey Katrina!..How did you get on today?. I can't watch 'One born very minute'..ever since having my lo, I avoid it!. Hope you got a good sleep last night and got your fresh air today?. My little boy wasn't too well so we spent the day playing computer games...oh, how healthy!!. Are you all set for the weekend?

Hey hun I hope your ok. I slept ok last night but was up ealy with LO jumping around. Didn't manage to go out LO napped all afternoon which allowed me to rest. I couldn't sleep though as neighbours were being loud. But defo need to go out tomorrow to get milk etc. I have doctors tomorrow for a check up and called in sick for worh which they was not pleased about, and was rude about this miscarriage etc. Which upset me x

still doing ok

So today I'm doing a little better but still in a lot of pain but having this checked tomorrow. I done some gentle yoga on the wii today- other than that I relaxed. I had breakfast and lunch planned but not dinner. It was getting late so I whipped up random leftovers as I go shopping tomorrow. So food today:

B- homous, ham on toast
L- 1/4 bowl of homemade soup and a warm pitta bread (got full to quick)

Late snack - small bowl of Crumble and custard
D- WW wrap, home made turkey spiced sausage, houmous and salad and sweet potato wedges

Exercise - 20mins of gentle yoga
Water- 4 glasses- steadily getting more. Wasn't even one before!

Food not planned tomorrow- need to get a few bits at shopping x

Ah no, I can't believe they gave you trouble in work..I bet they don't have a clue. Chin up-in the grand scheme of things, they don't matter. On the other hand, you did great today and I'm delighted you got some rest...sometimes, that's the best medicine. Hope you have a good sleep tonight!

I know they have really disppointed me. Oh well. I'm starting to look for another job. Just applied for one so fingers crossed I get a interview.

Back