1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Restarting over help

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Charliemae, 19 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Charliemae

Charliemae Well-Known Member

I started on TS but I've fell of the wagon because there is too many things in my diary that I can't cancel. I know if I go I will end up drinking so there's no point in me cooling myself. So I do to want to waste the packs I have let by constantly calling off the wagon. What diet plan would suit me beat with exante. I've only 1.5 stone left to loose

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

Its my understanding that Exante only works when you can sustain a state of ketosis. If you're planning on drinking and eating out then you won't be able to do that and it won't work. Could you do a calorie controlled diet instead? That way you could work your drinking and eating into your calorie allowance and hopefully still lose a pound or two a week.

4. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Why don't you try WS? At least you can have a meal in the evening x

5. sliemox

sliemox Well-Known Member

If u keep on eating then as Chocolate said wy not consider WS at least u will be having yo pavks as well as yo meal and still losing considering that the food u are eating are allowed on the plan u will still lose a 1-2lbs still...