Restarting over help

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Charliemae, 19 February 2014.

1. Charliemae

Charliemae Well-Known Member

I started on TS but I've fell of the wagon because there is too many things in my diary that I can't cancel. I know if I go I will end up drinking so there's no point in me cooling myself. So I do to want to waste the packs I have let by constantly calling off the wagon. What diet plan would suit me beat with exante. I've only 1.5 stone left to loose
  2. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

Its my understanding that Exante only works when you can sustain a state of ketosis. If you're planning on drinking and eating out then you won't be able to do that and it won't work. Could you do a calorie controlled diet instead? That way you could work your drinking and eating into your calorie allowance and hopefully still lose a pound or two a week.
  3. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Why don't you try WS? At least you can have a meal in the evening x
  4. sliemox

sliemox Well-Known Member

If u keep on eating then as Chocolate said wy not consider WS at least u will be having yo pavks as well as yo meal and still losing considering that the food u are eating are allowed on the plan u will still lose a 1-2lbs still...