• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restarting TFR

AliGal

Rebooting - with vlcd, vegetables and more
S: 21st11lb C: 18st4lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 41.3 Loss: 3st7lb(16.07%)
So lovely VP - have you lost and regained, or started and faded away? Tell us more - and we'll help you power through.

Hi VP and welcome :)

How are you getting on?

I’m in my first week of Lipotrim..... And I’ve been stop/starting TFR over the past year, I need to do this for the last time!

We can do this!

Thank you both so much for your lovely responses. I had great intentions this morning but have just had an epic fail:confused:. I have lost huge amounts, 8 and 9 stones ,and various other amounts. Mainly on TFR. I need this support more than I realised. And I hope I can be as supportive in return.

XXX

AliGal

Rebooting - with vlcd, vegetables and more
S: 21st11lb C: 18st4lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 41.3 Loss: 3st7lb(16.07%)
I am a restart too - having gone from size 26/30 to size 14, and then slowly accreted back up to a size 24. I didn't stay as focused on maintenance as I had on shedding. Life got tough - relationship, business, bereavements, living hours away So I am shedding again (getting excited at a stone a month+ off) and will stay focused at target. Check out the WEMITT threads - for others who are back again.

Thank you both so much for your lovely responses. I had great intentions this morning but have just had an epic fail:confused:. I have lost huge amounts, 8 and 9 stones ,and various other amounts. Mainly on TFR. I need this support more than I realised. And I hope I can be as supportive in return.

XXX
If it is any consolation I was supposed to start Lipotrim Tuesday and had a false restart and didn’t end up completing a full 100% day until Friday. Don’t make yourself feel guilty - tomorrow is a new day.

The key for me is keeping busy! Or having an early night - the first 3-7 days are hardest, I’m reminding myself this is only temporary - all the foods we “crave” will still be there when we reach our goals.

You can do this hun - just think of how great you’ll be feeling in a few days time and then a weeks time and so on :)

I am a restart too - having gone from size 26/30 to size 14, and then slowly accreted back up to a size 24. I didn't stay as focused on maintenance as I had on shedding. Life got tough - relationship, business, bereavements, living hours away So I am shedding again (getting excited at a stone a month+ off) and will stay focused at target. Check out the WEMITT threads - for others who are back again.
Hi AliGal I think refeeding and maintenance are key to continued success. Despite your set backs you have manged to get back on track and maintain your focus. You're doing great :). I have always used food as a coping mechanism so I think it's high time to reverse the trend. :)

If it is any consolation I was supposed to start Lipotrim Tuesday and had a false restart and didn’t end up completing a full 100% day until Friday. Don’t make yourself feel guilty - tomorrow is a new day.

The key for me is keeping busy! Or having an early night - the first 3-7 days are hardest, I’m reminding myself this is only temporary - all the foods we “crave” will still be there when we reach our goals.

You can do this hun - just think of how great you’ll be feeling in a few days time and then a weeks time and so on :)
Thank you Gem. Keeping busy does help. I am restarting tomorrow knowing that I have people on this forum who really understand where I'm coming from. Keep up the good work. :)