Restarting TFR

Have lost count of the amount of "restarts" I've had. Need to follow it through this time. I'm inspired by the people on this forum. Both in terms of weight loss and the support and encouragement they offer each other.

So lovely VP - have you lost and regained, or started and faded away? Tell us more - and we'll help you power through.

Hi VP and welcome :)

How are you getting on?

I’m in my first week of Lipotrim..... And I’ve been stop/starting TFR over the past year, I need to do this for the last time!

We can do this!

Thank you both so much for your lovely responses. I had great intentions this morning but have just had an epic fail:confused:. I have lost huge amounts, 8 and 9 stones ,and various other amounts. Mainly on TFR. I need this support more than I realised. And I hope I can be as supportive in return.

XXX

I am a restart too - having gone from size 26/30 to size 14, and then slowly accreted back up to a size 24. I didn't stay as focused on maintenance as I had on shedding. Life got tough - relationship, business, bereavements, living hours away So I am shedding again (getting excited at a stone a month+ off) and will stay focused at target. Check out the WEMITT threads - for others who are back again.

Thank you both so much for your lovely responses. I had great intentions this morning but have just had an epic fail:confused:. I have lost huge amounts, 8 and 9 stones ,and various other amounts. Mainly on TFR. I need this support more than I realised. And I hope I can be as supportive in return.

XXX

If it is any consolation I was supposed to start Lipotrim Tuesday and had a false restart and didn’t end up completing a full 100% day until Friday. Don’t make yourself feel guilty - tomorrow is a new day.

The key for me is keeping busy! Or having an early night - the first 3-7 days are hardest, I’m reminding myself this is only temporary - all the foods we “crave” will still be there when we reach our goals.

You can do this hun - just think of how great you’ll be feeling in a few days time and then a weeks time and so on :)

I am a restart too - having gone from size 26/30 to size 14, and then slowly accreted back up to a size 24. I didn't stay as focused on maintenance as I had on shedding. Life got tough - relationship, business, bereavements, living hours away So I am shedding again (getting excited at a stone a month+ off) and will stay focused at target. Check out the WEMITT threads - for others who are back again.
Hi AliGal I think refeeding and maintenance are key to continued success. Despite your set backs you have manged to get back on track and maintain your focus. You're doing great :). I have always used food as a coping mechanism so I think it's high time to reverse the trend. :)

If it is any consolation I was supposed to start Lipotrim Tuesday and had a false restart and didn’t end up completing a full 100% day until Friday. Don’t make yourself feel guilty - tomorrow is a new day.

The key for me is keeping busy! Or having an early night - the first 3-7 days are hardest, I’m reminding myself this is only temporary - all the foods we “crave” will still be there when we reach our goals.

You can do this hun - just think of how great you’ll be feeling in a few days time and then a weeks time and so on :)

Thank you Gem. Keeping busy does help. I am restarting tomorrow knowing that I have people on this forum who really understand where I'm coming from. Keep up the good work. :)

Thank you Gem. Keeping busy does help. I am restarting tomorrow knowing that I have people on this forum who really understand where I'm coming from. Keep up the good work. :)

I find this forum a godsend! Everyone is so kind and encouraging - it means a lot doesn’t it.

Take it one day at a time - you’ve got this :)

Back