Restarting today 2nd Jan

TheMilkTrayMan

My weight-loss journey starts again today. I know it is much harder 2nd+ time around, but I am now, with the new year and post Christmas self loathing, in the right place mentally to give it a real go. Hoping to lose 54lbs over the next 3-4 months.

Good luck to all fellow new years resolution dieters, I sincerely hope we are ALL successful.

Good luck and big hugs, lets do it !!!!

Welcome :) I am also a returner! Headspace is a major thing isn't it! Good luck and look forward to getting to know u (and less of u!) In the coming months :)
X

Restarter too :)

Feeling poorly though not managed anything yet .... Start the shakes tomorrow fingers crossed I feel better was supposed to start today but unwell !!

Can't wait to get started again good luck everyone xx

Thanks everyone! A fair few restarters amongst us then! Interesting to see how you get on success83, our stats/targets sound pretty similar!

Re starter too. I lost 3 stone last time then got side tracked by my ex feeder boyf who it is fair to say was not happy I was 3 stone lighter. Back after 18 months with a new boyf in tow may I add ha ha. Think from what I have read second time is hard so let's stick together and shift this weight guys. Any tips people wanna share about how they got through hard times last time?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck guys! Happy new year all

Back