Restarting today after several false starts!

lorraineA

Silver Member
Hello everyone,
Well after losing nearly 6 stones previously and having fallen off the wagon in spectacular style, I am back on S&S today!
As usual work will get in the way though as I am off on a trip to Ghana at the end of the month and so I want to lose as much as possible in 3 weeks, have a short break then get right back on it and hopefully regain all my goals I had made before.
It is soul destroying when the clothes start not to fit - especially when you have previously thrown out 19 bin bags of fat clothes lol!
This forum was invaluable before so I need to get back into it.
Look forward to meeting up again with old friends and meeting lots of new ones on this journey x

Good luck lorraineA:)

Hello everyone,
Well after losing nearly 6 stones previously and having fallen off the wagon in spectacular style, I am back on S&S today!
As usual work will get in the way though as I am off on a trip to Ghana at the end of the month and so I want to lose as much as possible in 3 weeks, have a short break then get right back on it and hopefully regain all my goals I had made before.
It is soul destroying when the clothes start not to fit - especially when you have previously thrown out 19 bin bags of fat clothes lol!
Look forward to meeting up again with old friends and meeting lots of new ones on this journey x

Well done for coming back!

Best of luck! xx

Good luck Lorraine! I'm in a similar position, having lost almost six stone a couple of years back. Gained a bit last Christmas that I never managed to shift, and then some more recently on holiday, and now back nipping it in the bud and getting back to goal! I was finding my wardrobe was getting me down - all the gorgeous things in there that are too tight right now - so I took all the things that don't fit out of there so I don't start each day putting myself down. I'm also thinking as I shrink back to my normal size it will be a bit like shopping for new clothes as I unpack them again (without the expense!)

Hello everyone,

Good luck!! You know you can do it, becuase you already have!! I'm in a similar situation, lost 7.5 stone, put nearly 9 back :-( Day 16 of S & S today, so I'm through the worst and you will be too, soon :)

Took me 2 yrs to finally restart properly, glad I found S&S (wish I'd found it sooner)

Good luck with your restart x

Back