Step 1 Sole Source Restarting tomorrow(again!!!)

Lainey123

Hi ladies and gents,

As the title says,I'm restarting again tomorrow.It's the start of a new month and the start of a new me!

This forum is supportive and inspirational and I'm hoping that the determination I feel tonight will see me through until the end of November at least ( that's my 1st mini goal-a staff night out).

I will need all the help I can get though-I've done CD before and I know it works,though sometimes the little evil devil on my shoulder just whispers in my ear to eat!!!!

You're all doing amazingly well and I hope with your encouragement that I can drop this weight once and for all.

I'm starting tomorrow by using up some old CD products and will meet a consultant early next week.I'll do my usual trick of " please don't tell me what I weigh until I return for my first official weigh in"- if I find out exactly what I weigh next week at the start, it'll just depress me even further but the 1st week's weight loss is the inspiration I need and from then on it doesn't really matter what I started at because I will NEVER see that weight again.

I reckon I have 1.5 stones to lose,probably more but that will be confirmed on Monday/Tuesday.

Hope you all have great weight losses this week.?

Well day 1 is done and dusted-cappuccino shake for breakfast,warm chocolate shake at lunch and a bar for tea-2.5 litres of water and a coke zero .So far so good.Travelling with work tomorrow which will be difficult but I've planned what Im doing.

Good luck lainey I'm starting again day 1 and my mini goal too is. Works do at the end of the month, are you sole souring ? This is like my 4th time so I know it's works jut harder the less you have loose i think I'm 1.7 off target so here goes !! When's your official weigh in ? Mine is Saturday xxx

Hi Jembo,thanks for the encouragement :)-I am still using up CD products from the last time I did this-I'm going to try a new consultant closer to work this time,hopefully she will be easier to get to and will give me no excuses for not weighing in!!!.I'm hoping she can see me on Wednesday...yes I'm SS'ing,I'm an all or nothing type of gal??-good luck this week and remember the first few days are the worst,then it's onwards and downwards.Let me know how you get on- I find the diary section here absolutely brilliant...

Me too

Hello
I am on my 2nd attempt of Sole Source. Previously I lost a couple of stone but did not make it to maintenance so the weight crept back on and then more. I have been on a diet for most of my adult life and had various degrees of success but once I come off I eat and drink anything that isnt nailed down.

I will 39 bext birthday and need to have IVF treatment to become a mum. But I have to be under 40 years old and my BMI needs to be under 30. So its all or nothing.

Today is day 2 for me and so far its all good. :)

Will be nice to have some sole source friends for support and guidance and inspiration :)

Teresa

Hi there, how are you doing so far? I'm restarting tomorrow for the second time also - have 3 stone to lose really hope I can stick to it.. I'm guessing its harder second time round?? X

Hi All

Just popping back as had my first week weigh in yesterday.

really happy as lost 8.5lb xx

Hi
im new to this forum - actually this my first posting on any forum ever! Bit of a technophobe, but I just started the Cambridge diet again today and felt that this time a little extra support would be a good idea. I've fallen off the wagon a couple times before, don't want to again.
8.5lb is a brilliant loss Teresa, any tips?

The main thing for me was to follow ss as much as possible. But in social events did ss+ as a bit more flexible. Was a bit worried as water is a real issue for me. But I found out you can have the tesco sparkling flavored waters. So I do a pint of water and then a pint of sparkling which felt like a treat. Was caught out one day due to bad planning. But had an Atkins crunch bar which wouldn't ruin my ketosis and was delicious as well. Hope that helps x

Back