Restarting tomorrow.. encouragement and tips please!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by natters, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. natters

natters Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.98%)
    Hi everyone :)

Right, D-day has finally arrived.. tomorrow I am restarting!! I really need a bit of encouragement as this is the THIRD time I have attempted to restart since losing 3 and a half stone last year. Getting fed up now as I really need to shift this last 2st.. any tips for getting me through the first day?? On my previous attempts I've made it to about day 3/4 before crumbling and stuffing my face :( this time needs to be different!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I can't offer nothing else other than (and i dont want this to come across as rude or anything) but if you are determined to do it you will.

Yeah, the 2nd time around is harder but if you are so determined to get the rest of the weight off you will overcome that 3/4 day hitch and get on with it :)

4. natters

natters Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.98%)
    That's so very true.. my mum always says, "if you say you will you will, and if you say you won't, you won't." I'm much more prepared this time. I've arranged to power walk every night with my friend to keep myself busy and my mind off food.. once i get through this first week i know i'll be fine!! When you restarted did you find your weekly weight losses were less than the first time or just around the same?

5. hez

hez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think if you are in the right frame of mind you will succeed. How many weeks were you on it first time around? Good luck with it and keep us posted :) xx

6. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Good for you. I always found sitting down to a couple hours of a boxset with a big 2litre bottle of water always kept me occupied.

My losses were pretty much the same 2nd time but it really depends on how heavy you are and how much more you 'have' to lose. The lighter you are the more likely you are to have littler losses, but then again that isnt always the case! :)

good luck with it chick :) xxx

7. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  8. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    hiya sweet im on week 2 of my restart!

wasnt at all in the right frame of mind for it, but just got on with it!

have found some days tough but to be honest once i got through the first 4 days i feel like iv cracked it again, iv slotted back into it and am just telling myself its my own fault for not being able to be trusted with food and thats why im fat!

hope you can stick to it, just tell your self if you get to a week and arent happy on the diet you will stop, but make yourself get to that 7 day point and you will have broken the old habbit of caving!

good luck sweet

xx

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Natters. I remember you when I was on this last year. If you really want to lose the weight you can do this diet. Like the others have said, just get past that awkward day 3/4 and you will be flying. Keep your goal in mind, that always help. Keep busy, drink loads and stay positive. I know you can do it this time. You're not alone being a restarter, there are plenty of us about.

Good luck and you can do it!!

10. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    Hi Natters
    If your are in the right frame of mind you will do it !!!!
    I have tried numerous times as well and failed after a few days
    This time i was 100% sure i was going to get through the first week and i did without any hiccups, with a great 1st week weight loss

Good luck you can do it xxxx

11. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    As above, plus Ive restarted today come on join the club, you know after 4 days it ll be like you never left:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.