Step 1 Sole Source Restarting tomorrow

elw2006

Hey guys,

I'm restarting SS tomorrow after having a month off due to illness and an operation.
I have been on SS/SS+ since July and have lost over 3 stone so I'm halfway there!
I have been trying to restart since Thursday but not done too well :( I'm determined to just do SS until Christmas now too so have decided to stop messing around and have all my water ready for tomorrow so just need to get the job done and keep myself busy over the next few days until I get into Ketosis.
Good luck to everyone else starting/restarting this week! We will get there!
Xxxx
I

Hi im restarting on mon and like u i have been trying to restart this week and no suceeded but il be there with u to restart x

elw2006 said:
Thanks LoveLovely!! It's always good to have the support isn't it!

How much have you got to lose?

Xx

Hi i think support is the main thing as u will have your head telling u to eat so u neef support to stop u and make u see. I want to lose 3 stone im ready to do it tomo x how u getting on and where u from

Sorry for late reply hon - been in bed with flu!!

Didn't manage to start back until today to only just started again! First day isn't going too bad though - plenty of water and looking forward to my bar later already lol! The Vegetable water has been a godsend today too!

How are you getting on?

Totally agree with you regarding the support! Those times when temptation start to appear, it's nice to know you can come on here and talk to people to distract you! Have spent most of today watching The Biggest Loser (Australia) - always find that so motivating! Got about 20 episodes on series link so that will keep me going for a while.

I'm in Essex hon, where are you?

Xx

Back