Extra Easy Restarting tomorrow

Siobhmrk4

I am restarting tomorrow on Slimming World. Going to do it at home like before. I have had a rough past two months and slimming world has gone right out the window along with my skinny jeans.

2012 was perfect. I was finally at a weight I was happy with, got married to my amazing partner of 9 years, had an amazing honeymoon and the perfect Christmas with family.

2013 started of well but now it has all gone wrong. On February 2nd our beautiful springer spaniels Duke and Daisy where stolen. Despite all of our searches and major publicity they haven't been found. We are both devastated as they were our whole life.

So I haven't followed slimming world in 2 months, haven't been able to cook much and have had to take off work. I have put on 1.5 stone in the two months.

I am going back to work tomorrow and I am starting sw from scratch tomorrow. Don't know why I am telling everyone this, maybe I need to get it out of my head and share it. Tomorrow is all about trying to get our life back on track. Wish me luck x x

Hi siobhan,

I actually reposted/shared ur appeal about Daisy & Duke on Facebook, only on Friday. As a fellow dog lover my heart goes out to you and Damien. I really hope your reunited with your babies soon.

Best of luck in your search

Helan xx

good luck for tomorrow. such a shame about your dogs..people can be so cruel x

Good luck, so sorry to hear about your dogs, totally feel your pain...so scary hearing that there are vile people out there that would do that. :'(

Last edited:
Back