• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restarting tomorrow

sun

Silver Member
hi girls,

after a helta skelta ride of trying to maintain with food, before it gets too out of hand, I'm re-starting Monday, I want to enjoy my daughters birthday on sunday and then have a clear run. I want to lose a stone before my birthday on 21st June, so I will be here to have and give support,

sue xx

jacsprat

Silver Member
Good luck

I restarted on 1st May so thats the first month over with and I'm 15lbs down(could have been more). Once you get the weekend over with you will be fine.

Jac

Hi hun ... love the username!

Hows it going for you?

xx
Thank you for taking an interest! Back in work & its kind of thrown the diet sideways. Can't face food/packs first thing when I get up, work is mental so I only just manage to grab one at lunch, then I've not been getting home until 7, theres no way I can throw down 3 packs in 3 hours before I go to bed ready to get up at 5.30 again! Water is suffering a bit too as I can't run to the loo during the day. I need to think things through a little before I collapse in a heap & don't get back up!

Bet you wish you hadn't asked!

All good with you? x