Step 1 Sole Source + Restarting with PMA (Positive Mental Attitude!)

BellaPok

Hi All

In 2011 I lost 4st 7lbs on Cambridge but since June 2011, I have managed to put 2.5 back on :( *oh bugger*

So...here we are again doing the only eating plan that works for me

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am back up to 13.6 :sigh: and back to a 16/18 my goal is 11 stone and a size 12/14, so need 34lbs off. I had my consultation with a new consultant yesterday afternoon and SO excited to get started on 2nd Jan! Iv'e [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]definitely[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] got my Cambridge Mojo back[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I know it's [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]said[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] that on eating plans line CWP, it's so much harder 2nd or 3rd time around, but I guess realistically it's down to mindset and it's only hard if you make it hard and think it's harder second time round, but I don't see why it should be.[/FONT]

I am half as close to goal as I was last time, and this time have better foresight of mistakes and pitfalls. I have looked at my goal pics from before and even though at the time I still felt huge....I was actually slim and looks great, so I need not be as hard on myself and stay focused.

It's easy to say that now as I am 4 days away from starting.....ask me again on day 2-3 when I am chewing my fingers to nubs haha

Good luck to anyone restarting and get the PMA going and we can do this :character00238::gen126::character00238:

Bella x

Good luck for the new start on Jan 2nd. I decided not to wait but to start right away yesterday.Strike while the iron is hot etc.I'm not much of a drinker and don't have anything planned for NYE though so I'm not missing out on anything.I'm feeling very positive at the moment-hope it lasts.

Good luck for the new start on Jan 2nd. I decided not to wait but to start right away yesterday.Strike while the iron is hot etc.I'm not much of a drinker and don't have anything planned for NYE though so I'm not missing out on anything.I'm feeling very positive at the moment-hope it lasts.

I am going out on NYE so it's pointless me starting sooner, only setting myself up for a fall whereas for the next 3 months I have completely cleared my diary of anything social, plus I have it planned that on the 1st I am having a huge cupboard clean and getting rid of all naughty food apart from my stepdaughters treat jar lol

Good luck with the restart :)

I just have no social life LOL

Back