restarting!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by ImLosingWeight, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. ImLosingWeight

ImLosingWeight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    OK so it's been too long off plan... about 2 months!!! put on 1 and a half stone !!

But I'm still almost 3 stone lighter than my heaviest in August last year so have a lot to get back on plan for.

6 o clock and I have one shake left. feel strong today think this will be the day I get back on the wagon and stay there until I'm where I want to be with my weight!

Just wanted to say hi to you all, good luck anyone on the diet! New life here we come! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ROSB

ROSB Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on getting back on the plan. You will soon be feeling good as the lbs disappear. :D

4. MrMojo

MrMojo Wannabe Mankini Model

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Good Luck ImLosingWeight, in a couple of days you'll be flying :D

5. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    good on you for restarting its not easy I know but it will be worth it in the end Im on day 6 after numerous restarts but hopefully in for the long haul like you to get to where we want to be Best of Luck fingers crossed for you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.