• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Return of kazz!!

Kazz2011 said:
I all order in am ready to get cracking again just waiting for mr van driver tomorrow and away I go lol x gonna weigh on tonight so I got some idea of the damage done since I gave up in may!!!! Feels great to be motivated again xxxxxxx
I'm restarting again tomorrow too Kazz :) good luck x

Hi Kazz. I'm restarting again today. Lost focus due to thyroid treatment which made me feel really crap. I'm raring to go now and looking forward to completing today 100% TS. You may find me rambling some messages today when I'm finding it difficult.

Today is my day 1... Packs will be here this morning and looking to complete 12 weeks of 100% I know it's gonna be tough I managed 7 weeks last time and gave up not this time!!! But I will need butt kicking now and again! Good luck to all on this trip with me xxxxxxxxxx

Kazz2011 said:
Today is my day 1... Packs will be here this morning and looking to complete 12 weeks of 100% I know it's gonna be tough I managed 7 weeks last time and gave up not this time!!! But I will need butt kicking now and again! Good luck to all on this trip with me xxxxxxxxxx
Good luck :D xxx

I am also starting back today:) lost 4 1/2 stone on Exante b4, but left for 2 months as my head wasn't in the right place but maintained my weightloss on a low carb diet, but got my head back in the space it needs to be in to do this over again, so here goes!!
Good luck to everyone restarting xx

Totally with you on the head thing!!! My downfall was thinking I could gave a day off plan which turned into a weekend and I never got back on track...... Untill now xxxxx let's watch the flab melt away !! ;)