Return to Exante :)

Bozz

Was posting in 2013, done very well and lost nearly 2 stone in a month or so :) go me !

I took a break while on holiday and was ready to get back to it on return but had some major family issues to sort and ........ I never did get back on it :/

So after not going to crazy, healthy eating but not really watching the intake here I am back with the lost 2 stone back with me again.
Although I have put it back on I am impressed really that it's taken this long to get there. Normally with most harsh diets once you start to eat again it piles back at speed. So I am not deflated, its taken a good while to get back here.

Hitting that mark I got my head into gear and went for it.

Been doing a shake and a very, very low carb meal since Friday and have lost 6lbs so far. I can't face going back to the meal packs :( Didn't know if it would have the same results but it seems to be doing the job for me.

Fingers crossed I stay here, looking for the 2 stone plus more this time if I last I am going day to day, meaning if I can just get to bedtime without breaking I will be ready to go tomorrow morning !

Have noticed there is more choice on the site now in puddings plus there's pizza mix now along with other things new, can anyone give me a pointer as to what's tasty I think I will need to bring in something soon.

Thanks

xx

Last edited:
Well done getting back on it and focusing too! Yes, there's a lot of choice on the website now, but I'm sticking to the shakes ;)

Hi and Thank you xxx

Doesn't seem like a great idea right now lol

I am really, really struggling not to break today !

Cravings are kicking in bad and have a few hour's to go before bed. It's not even hunger it's silly little things... like a bite of a choc orange cupcake, some ice-cream, or crisps would do me.... it's been hard :( those cravings hit hard when they come.

I cut back on the meal tonight, thinking of having a shake if I get the hunger pangs later to fill me till bed.

Hoping to be still here when my head hits the pillow :girlpower:

xxx

I am looking to start next week as waiting till paydate Monday to order a 2 week starter pack. Not done a VLCD before and a bit nervous. Hope the cravings stop for you and you survive the night x :)

Hi to you Honeyz
ImageProxy.mvc
Thank you for the comment.

Still here not broken yet lol

This is my 7th day and it's an 8lb gone day for me
ImageProxy.mvc
it's hard but the weight loss is encouraging once you see those scales going backwards so quick it carries you through it.

Lots of people do it in different ways mentally it's whatever works for you I think, I am happy to just do it day to day like I have said, if I go to bed still here it's a tick and tomorrow I start over just getting to bed time again.

Oh the cravings !!!! haha they hit me at random times, doing it this time I expected them but the first time was awful I honestly remember having tears because I wanted a beefburger and the getting used to going without everyday things is hard too. Simple things like bread or milk become major things or they did for me. I am the cook in the house so I can't get away from cooking nice big meals everyday for the rest of the family it's so hard not to taste as I go !

When you have a wobble and you will, I bet, just try to think of getting to bedtime .... just those few more hours ahead left and you have done it for that day. It really does help me so much rather than looking at having the next week or month to last.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on, here if you need a shout back anytime xxxxx

Well this week it's down to 3lb loss, so it's a :)

Actually came out of it this week as had a night out with food and drink, I know, I know STUPID !

Also found a very low carb chocolate cheesecake to make and I did .... and which I wont be again lol much to tempting to nibble late at night.

Gave myself a hard couple of days this week, done a shake and a small plate of lean meat which isn't enough to have :rolleyes: but it's got me back to where I want.

Really didn't expect a loss with the food / drink I had and getting knocked out again. So 11lb in 2 weeks is something to smile at I think.

Still Here

xxx

Really well done! I only managed 2lbs off this week (also 2nd week back), so you're doing something right!

:wave_cry: Reporting back after a total awful last couple of weeks diet and otherwise !

Had a little problem which needed Hospital treatment and came with doctors orders for me to come off the Low carb diet while I was fixed. :cry:

Been given the go ahead to get back to it now so here I am just hitting ketosis AGAIN !

Haven't even weighed myself going to leave that little shocker for a weeks time, I will see what the damage has been then.

Right now thinking if I am knocked back much more I will be packing it in completely so thought I would try to have a week back on it so it's not such a downer.

Being really strict with myself over the next few days so it can hit fully.

Fingers crossed please, as I just feel like "why bother" at the moment but know if I don't it will be another 2 years till I come back :/

Onwards :)

Bozz x

Sorry to hear you've been poorly, Bozz, and it's a real pain to have come off the diet while you've been recovering.

good to see you're back on it too. But please don't feel as if it's not worth it and don't pack it in! The work you've done so far is not for nothing, and still counts, so get back into it and stay strong ;)

good luck!

Got my fingers crossed for you and here to see how you get on :) such a shame you've been poorly, hope you're feeling better now :) x

How's it going bozz? :) x

Back