return to ss, for 3rd time..

Rashiy Babes

Hi guys,

just started back on cambridge for the 3rd tym, to be honest the first few times never really stuck at it long enough. This time i have a lot to motivate me and good support from family and close friends.. my only downfall is i love baking and cooking asian foods my parents are pakistani, i guess it helps to release tension, i work as a anaesthetic and recovery nurse!!! lol .. 3 children and my husbands works away in france... i spend the evenings on teh sofa with rice cakes humous, cakes and anything else i can get my hands on.:cry: now i need to sort my self out.. i started today and weigh 15st 11lbs, im 5,5 in height.. i would love the support of others through my journey of weight loss.. xx rashiy xx

and i managed to get through day 1 on sole source so im very proud of my achievement, dont think ive had enough water tho even tho i added approx 100mls more to each sachet as i like my shakes thinner.. had 5 mugs of coffee and around 1200 of water.. and now im off to bed lol becasuse if i dont i will eat lol.. at work 2moro so hopefully i will stay on track, although not looking forward to the whole diet explanation thing xx lol gudnyt everyone xx rashiy xx

oo good luck hun ive just come off it after losing 30 something pounds the longer your on it the easier it gets i have another stone and a half to lose so joined ww but it aint workin so i may be back on plan 6 soon ,but well done for making a start and the very best of luck xx

Rashiy Babes said:
Hi guys,

just started back on cambridge for the 3rd tym, to be honest the first few times never really stuck at it long enough. This time i have a lot to motivate me and good support from family and close friends.. my only downfall is i love baking and cooking asian foods my parents are pakistani, i guess it helps to release tension, i work as a anaesthetic and recovery nurse!!! lol .. 3 children and my husbands works away in france... i spend the evenings on teh sofa with rice cakes humous, cakes and anything else i can get my hands on.:cry: now i need to sort my self out.. i started today and weigh 15st 11lbs, im 5,5 in height.. i would love the support of others through my journey of weight loss.. xx rashiy xx

Good luck, you are doing really well.
I am the same height and weight as you. I am starting CD on 2nd may. So I'll keep checking on your progress for some inspiration. Well Done x

i had been at work did really well, had my porridge at 9am and shake about 1ish... felt queasy the dr i was working checked my blood sugar it was 3.8mmols.. i went on a downer came home at 7pm... ate a chicken salad bagutte, i cornetto icecream, 4 chocolate brownie slices 5 crackers with philadelphia and 1 packet of frisps all washed down with a glass of coke.. i now feel sick and probably have a high blood sugar... i was doing so well!!!! very very upset :::((((( why do i do this

i had been at work did really well, had my porridge at 9am and shake about 1ish... felt queasy the dr i was working checked my blood sugar it was 3.8mmols.. i went on a downer came home at 7pm... ate a chicken salad bagutte, i cornetto icecream, 4 chocolate brownie slices 5 crackers with philadelphia and 1 packet of frisps all washed down with a glass of coke.. i now feel sick and probably have a high blood sugar... i was doing so well!!!! very very upset :::((((( why do i do this
Aww not to worry.. I'm sure now that u feel unwell u won't do it again chick.!

Tomorrow is another day remember!!

Think slim for summer.. Good luck x

Don't be too hard on yourself - it sounds like a pretty tough day for you to be coping with Day 2 of Cambridge. :hug99:

Are you working tomorrow hun? If so, it might be an idea to take either an extra shake or maybe something like a chicken salad with you, just in case. Neither of those things will keep you from getting into ketosis - and once you're in it properly, you'll feel a whole lot better.

{{{hugs}}}

Hey guys..

after my mahooosive disaster with food yesterday.. todays been better.. yes i was at work and one of the consultants wife made the biggest chocolate easter cake i have ever seen.. it looked like heaven i stood at doorway and watched the guys all tuck in... i swear i must have salvated about a litre!!! lo,but the big acheivement is i never gave in... not a single crumb.. my collegues were like come on have a bit its easter.. i was like nope!!! anyhow i had my shake and now i have had my baked fish with some pepper, lettuce and cucumber and feel full...so its great.. im getting there.. xx thanks for ur support guys.. please please continue to help me in my journey to fight the flab xxx lol mwah xx

And lily thanks for ur lovley message... it really helped.. its not gonna be easy but its gonna be worth it in the end!!! xx thankuxx

Well done Rashiy :clap: it sound's like you had a much better day. And you didn't eat the cake :D we are all are here because we have a battle with food. We all have day's when we wish we could just eat like a "normal person". It will take time and you are doing something about it.

As Shanny said tomorrow is another day. Good luck you can do this :)

Morning everyone,

i woke up this morning and have never felt better, im full of energy, and even more determined to get this horrid flab off my body...yes there are times when the inner food devil is screaming at me.. but im like no way!!! i hope this motivation continues.. im cooking the kids a roast chicken dinner today and no pudding, thier having fresh fruit salad... as im off work due to bh...but its all good!!.. good luck to all... we can do this... also how do i get my profile to look as nice as everyone elses, as its pretty boring at the mo, i noticed some of u have tickers! lol

Thanks Sarah lou, yes its a very ugly battle indeed, but we will get through this.. i know that food is not right for me at the mo.. i do not eat like a normal person, hence my weight of 16 stones, 4lbs a week ago... thanks hun xx

Yay Rashiy! :clap: We can do this - we will do this! :D

There are a few places to get tickers. One is the TickerFactory.com here: Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Once you've chosen your Ticker it'll give you some code to copy and paste into your signature - you'll want the BBCode (the HTML won't work).

The other ticker place is LilySlim (nothing to do with me!) here: http://lilyslim.com/

Have a look at both and see what you fancy - then go and pretty up your signature. :D :D :D

Hope you have a great day!

Back