Returnee - Living in China

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Expat, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Expat

Expat New Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Well 3 years ago I lost 8 stone on total and I then left the UK to start a new career.

Luckily in that time I have maintained until 9 weeks ago when I packed up cigarettes. I exploded in that time by 3 stone, so my brother has just visited me in China and LL total has been a part of my life again for the last 3 days.

Headaches finished and now the familiar mouth taste and bad breath are back, I feel the burn already...........

This time, I am aiming for 6 stone to get me down to my "suggested" weight. Let's see where we go.

The new packs are such an improvement, I only had a few choices when I started last time......:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Good luck ... wow you are along way from home china .... seems a very nice place to be ... yes thats it when you pack the fags up we replace it with food ....
    do they do LL in china ?

4. Expat

Expat New Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    China is a great place if you can get there, always try it. LL is not available here, but due to a GREAT coach and my brother's mule like capabilities I have what I need for 6 weeks right now.

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Wow thats good you got 6 weeks worth .
    I used to like the bars in the purple warapper on LL can't think what they were now .
    Yes , china seems a place where people respect eachother ....
    I have a friend who used to live in china and she went back there to visit back she said because she had put some weight on it would be hard to buy clothes there , but she only looked a 14 .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.