• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

returnees challenge

Steph

Yep, sign me up, I had a tiny tiny blip today and I know it's easy for those to turn into habits so I'll take up the challenge :D

day 1 going well two packs down and feeling good, what bout you steph??

N xxx

Steph

Just had my second pack, got another litre of water, no blips today so that's day 1 done and dusted :D

Good good

I must have my pks early!!! Struggling slightly with water but getting better!! Day 1 nearly done yay

N xxx

hi can i join ill start tomorrow for 10 days as ive had a huge blip the last couple of days so like the idea of small targets xx

Hiya can I join in too? I'm on day three of re-start after two weeks of being an idiot and bingeing. REALLY hungry tonight, going to be another really early night methinks!

How you all doing tonight? Does anyone have a 'weak' time? Mine is saturday nights and I'm dreading this weekend as the last couple of weeks I've had (dare i say it) take away. BAD bad bad habbit.

xx

Hiya can I join in too? I'm on day three of re-start after two weeks of being an idiot and bingeing. REALLY hungry tonight, going to be another really early night methinks!

How you all doing tonight? Does anyone have a 'weak' time? Mine is saturday nights and I'm dreading this weekend as the last couple of weeks I've had (dare i say it) take away. BAD bad bad habbit.

xx
lol me too its so hard though but i got a wedding next weekend so have to me good this weekend and i still have so much to lose so as from tonight im going to be good

veryone is welcome to join in

I always have weak time I bouht nice moisturizer and tan so when I get weak I go do that or clean take my mind off it

I also have magazines around house and I watch music channels for motivation - what do I want figure like those ppl or cheat I find it helps!

I got hen do next weekend def need to behave this week!!!

We ca all do this its mind over matter just remember what u want more

N xxx

well so far so good all day and nothing but shakes and water woohoo i think its my first day in 3 weeks finding it hard but i will do this hope everyone else is doing well xx

Well done for getting through day first hurdle over!!

My day went well had mad sugar cravings but resisted, am so chuffed , hope tomorrow goes well for us all

N xxx

Well done for getting through day first hurdle over!!

My day went well had mad sugar cravings but resisted, am so chuffed , hope tomorrow goes well for us all

N xxx
Well done you :)

you are very focussed.....and I know that 2moro will go well for you :D

STICK WITH IT - you will feel so much better next weekend when you have !

keep us posted missus !

lotsa love

Debz xxx

Thanks debz!!

Today went ok had mad craving for sugar but managed to get through , well so far anyway

How u all doing

Nzxx

Hey

How u all doing?? I am ok wi tomorrow do fx!!

Hope u all sticking with it

N xxx