Step 1 Sole Source + Returning after 1 year - now a CDC myself and need to set a good example!

jessaumonier

SO, After successfully losing 3 stone with CWP (incidentally why is this forum still called Cambridge 'diet'. The programme has changed it;s name to Cambridge Weight Plan...) I am now a fully accredited consultant! :)

I haven't put loads of weight back on or anything, but need to shift my last stubborn stone that I never got around to doing when I was on the diet in 2011/12.

So here we go. I am starving and forgot how AWFUL this first week is!! Not giving in though, I have a bet going with a client as well haha

Anyway, just wanting some more ideas for recipe's for my evening meals on SS+. Need to relay some ideas to my clients too as some are getting bored and I never have any exciting recipe's to give them!

Thanks in advance. x

Congratulations on becoming a CWP!!
I'm afraid I can't give you any advice on SS+ meals - i stuck to my chicken and brocolli/cauliflower with Portuguese or Cajun seasoning (probably not allowed, im not entirely sure!)

x

Hi there

Well done on becoming a counsellor and maintaining.

Can't help with the recipies I am afraid.

PB

My fav discovery is pastry-free quiche.
Steam a bit of brocoli/courgette/asparagus/leeks or peppers and put in a ovenproof dish.
Whizz up 2 large eggs and stir in 225g of cottage cheese.
Pour on top of the veg and bake for 20-30 minutes at 180.

I know this is double the protein allowance but I half it and have it two nights running.

That sounds lovely night owl.

PB

Back