• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Returning!! Day 1 today! x

Hi All

I did Cambridge for a few weeks in December, half-heartedly to say the least and gave up as I thought I could not live without food and was convinced by speaking to friends (who had never done the diet) that even if I managed to lose weight I would only put it all back on!!! Soo here I am almost 7 months later still weighing exactly the same even though I have gone on to try a number of slimming clubs since!!!

This time I am determined to do this for me and I am not looking at it as a quick fix I know it will take time and I will need to go up the steps and I am prepared for this!!!

Could really do with a buddy as I find it easier sharing my experiences so if anyone would like to volunteer!!

I have started today, got a lovely new CDC, just finished my first pack and looking forward to the week!!

Heres to getting healthy together!! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
This is day 1 for me also. Did the lipotrim diet a few years ago, lost 3 stone in 10 weeks! Unfortunately came off it to go on holiday then it was xmas and couldnt get back into it! Has taken me 2 years to put the weight back on I think I need to try this diet until I get to target. My sister loulouless has also started today so wish us luck!

Thanks everyone for messages!!

Illa that sounds fab, I cant imagine getting to week 5 yet!! Good Luck Blue Eyes and Loulouless!! How did you find day 1??

I was okay found tea time with kids the hardedst but managed to be 100% and sooo glad I did this morning already feel a little less bloated!!

Heres to another 100% day!! xxx

shell09

Silver Member
Day 1 restart for me it really does work guys I lost over 7 stone on it!!!! I've gained 1 stone 4 n have 5 weeks untill my holiday so gonna be 100% n hope to hey it off by then