Returning!! Day 1 today! x

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lovelyle, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lovelyle

lovelyle Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All

I did Cambridge for a few weeks in December, half-heartedly to say the least and gave up as I thought I could not live without food and was convinced by speaking to friends (who had never done the diet) that even if I managed to lose weight I would only put it all back on!!! Soo here I am almost 7 months later still weighing exactly the same even though I have gone on to try a number of slimming clubs since!!!

This time I am determined to do this for me and I am not looking at it as a quick fix I know it will take time and I will need to go up the steps and I am prepared for this!!!

Could really do with a buddy as I find it easier sharing my experiences so if anyone would like to volunteer!!

I have started today, got a lovely new CDC, just finished my first pack and looking forward to the week!!

Heres to getting healthy together!! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I'd be happy to go along with you, I'm on my fifth week and really like the diet.

4. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This is day 1 for me also. Did the lipotrim diet a few years ago, lost 3 stone in 10 weeks! Unfortunately came off it to go on holiday then it was xmas and couldnt get back into it! Has taken me 2 years to put the weight back on I think I need to try this diet until I get to target. My sister loulouless has also started today so wish us luck!

5. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck you'll both do fab! x

6. lovelyle

lovelyle Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks everyone for messages!!

Illa that sounds fab, I cant imagine getting to week 5 yet!! Good Luck Blue Eyes and Loulouless!! How did you find day 1??

I was okay found tea time with kids the hardedst but managed to be 100% and sooo glad I did this morning already feel a little less bloated!!

Heres to another 100% day!! xxx

7. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Day 1 restart for me it really does work guys I lost over 7 stone on it!!!! I've gained 1 stone 4 n have 5 weeks untill my holiday so gonna be 100% n hope to hey it off by then

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.