Returning for 2nd go of TFR

tessy123

Hi everyone, I am returning to Lipotrim TFR after a break of 5months -with a near 2stone weight gain !!! impressive I know. But I am trying to stay positive because I know this diet works , I lost over 6 stone in 6 months ! felt amazing , got lots and lots of compliments, felt more healthy and happy than I had in years ( im not a happy chubby girl ) haha.
I never joined this forum last time , but read it religiously for motivation , so started today again on TFR, don't think it will as easy this time so would really appreciate support and advice from any returners. :)

Hi everyone, I am returning to Lipotrim TFR after a break of 5months -with a near 2stone weight gain !!! impressive I know. But I am trying to stay positive because I know this diet works , I lost over 6 stone in 6 months ! felt amazing , got lots and lots of compliments, felt more healthy and happy than I had in years ( im not a happy chubby girl ) haha.
I never joined this forum last time , but read it religiously for motivation , so started today again on TFR, don't think it will as easy this time so would really appreciate support and advice from any returners. :)

Hi Tessy, welcome back! I know people say its much harder to do lipotrim for 2nd or 3rd time but ive found it easier, Im on my 3rd and hopefully last time lol Ive found it easier because I knew what to expect. Good luck :)

Hi Tessy, welcome back! I know people say its much harder to do lipotrim for 2nd or 3rd time but ive found it easier, Im on my 3rd and hopefully last time lol Ive found it easier because I knew what to expect. Good luck :)
Hi. I believe this is the case for me too. I'm finding it easier 2nd time round. But the first few days were waaay harder than last time. More of s psychlogical thing, imo. Remember guys, this is ONLY stage 1. Stage 2 is maintaining for life.

Hi Tessy, I re-started for the second time on TFR yesterday too. One day down :)

Hi. I believe this is the case for me too. I'm finding it easier 2nd time round. But the first few days were waaay harder than last time. More of s psychlogical thing, imo. Remember guys, this is ONLY stage 1. Stage 2 is maintaining for life.

I totally agree! I start off being so careful not to put any weight back on and then slowly stop geting on the scales and stick my head in the sand thinking I will be fine and not gain any! How stupid can a person be?? lol Maintaining is the real mountain to climb. :)

I agree totally. This is also my second time. Time to make changes and keep to it I think

Hi Everyone, thank you all so much for you quick replies, especially the comment about the first few days and how hard it is ! I Know the first few days are difficult due to the hunger but its the psychological tricks your mind plays the catch you out while you are not expecting it !!!! sneaky little thing , so will try and keep positive and motivated. Any words of wisdom would be really appreciated or little reminders of the first week symptoms so i can be prepared and not have that sneaky little mind games catch me out :)

Hi Tessy, good luck with the restart. I'm doing the same. I'm gradually limiting the arbs these first few days to avoid that massive headache.
Hope your first few days go well xx

Back