Returning- fresh start- new diet

RJLUCY

Hello again to all!
It has been several years since i was last on here with any real sense of purpose. But i HAVE to start again properly and get my weight under control.
My health is suffering and as for my self esteem- well it is virtually at an all time low.
So here goes, again!
So glad this forum, and all its great members are still around to help me on my journey!

Hi there, was just browsing the forum as Im totally new here and finding my feet. About to embark of the Exante program and cant wait to get things under control, fed up of being fed up etc etc etc. Noticed your post and just wanted to say well done on your loss before, that is amazing and whilst you may feel frustrated being here, its not the beginning for you. Its part of the journey and one which if you keep looking forward, you can achieve all of those goals again. Excess weight can affect lots of areas of our lives and its only us that can do something to combat this issue. It can be done, you have well and truly proved that before. Each time we do this, we can learn something from it and each time we achieve our goals, it may be the last time we have to do it!!!!!

Good luck to you.

Thank you for your replies and particularly for your words of wisdom Jasper! I wish you all the best with Exante.
It will be great to not be fed up being fed up lol!

Hi and welcome. Good luck for your journey. :)
I am also starting again. I thought i would share one of my fave quotes with you

“Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ~
Mark Victor Hanson

I hope all goes well for you. You already know you can do it.

Back