returning/new member and the only guy on weightwatchers???

TheNotoriousGAV

am i the only bloke that does Weightwatchers on this forum?!?!?!

hi guys hope all is well.

here's a little bit about me. i am a constant dieter and have tried them all. mostly go for the low carb ones i.e atkins, dukan which i have to say i think are great ( i was once upon a time known on the minimins atkins forum as madeinengland but haven't been on here for probably a year and so my account seems to be closed so have started up a new one for a new diet). i've even done diet chef in my time.

beginning of the year i decided to join a gym and as the wife does WW decided to join up with her and go to the meetings etc. probably started going to the meetings in march but had been an online member since early feb. my start weight at the meetings was 14st 8lbs although i lost a bit before i started going. in about 5 weeks i got down to 13st 13lbs but since then i've had bank holiday's, stag do's, weddings and a holiday to greece things like that and my weight has gone up and down so my current weight is 14st 1.5lbs.

i was doing my weigh ins on monday nights but last week i changed to thursdays. this week has mostly involved special k for brekkie and greek salads for lunch although i did have 3 pints of cider last night. tonight (wednesday 25th) will be my 3rd spinning class of the week and so i basically hope to lose the 1.5/2 lbs i need to get down to the lightest i know i've been this year of 13st 13lbs. i'm allowed 42 points a day and the day i had a couple of pints took me to 54 for the day.still have 34 weekly's left.

look forward to foruming with you all.

Hello! Youre not the only man! I am not a man but there are others!!!
Good luck! Xx

Hi & welcome there are other men lurking somewhere but if ya can't find any ull have to put up with all of us women yapping lol not so bad really lol

michellethegooner said:
Hi & welcome there are other men lurking somewhere but if ya can't find any ull have to put up with all of us women yapping lol not so bad really lol

LOL!

Hi and welcome :)

cool there are a few of us guys hiding in the shadows then!!

well have to say i was a little dissapointed as lost 1/2lb. still not through the 14 stone barrier. played five aside footy for the first time on saturday and ankle still hurts 4 days later therefore haven't been gymming it much this week so don't hold out much hope for a loss this week either.

Still a loss so it's all good :0) I hope your ankle soon heals up,sometimes I still lose if do less exercise so fingers crossed that next wi goes well for you :0)

well done on ur lose

Back