Returning to Cambridge Weight Loss

PinkyJay

Needs more willpower
Hi everyone

Im not really a newbie. I first joined this forum in 2010 but I've failed twice to reach my goal and disappeared in shame. Today I restarted Cambridge Weight Loss and hope to lose some weight and keep it off. I'm actually now a stone heavier than when I started in 2010!

I found this forum very helpful in 2010 and have come back for that support again. In return I'll support you ladies and gents too.

Hi!

I am just finishing up day three of CWP, it's my first attempt obviously have intentions for it to be my only attempt!

How are you finding it this time around?

I think my body is just about getting used to the drastic change now, after a couple of days with headaches and little to no energy today has been completely different. I am finding the not eating a lot easier than I thought. Apart from the evenings... It has been very hard to control, but I have remained in control and haven't had anything apart from my shakes/soups and lots and lots of water!

Thanks everyone. Carlyd88 I'm finding it very hard at the moment. First ttime round iris sole source for 8 weeks with a few blip days and I don't know how I did it. Yes I'm finding the evenings especially hard as I'm not busy at work. Today is day 2 do hopefully after Saturday it'll be easier. How have you done today?

Hey, good luck pinkyjay :) I would keep coming back here after you get to your goal, we can all try and keep each other motivated lol That is my tip. I'm on day 5 woooo :D

Carlyd88, well done for staying in control and not giving in to the urges.

Lol I have messed up my fonts and it wont change. I'm not retyping it :p

Hi Firelass I think it'll be a long long time till I hit goal weight. But if i get there I'll support others and will probably need it myself.
I'm almost at the end of day 4. I gave in to temptation today and had a piece of toast and some cheese. I felt so guilty after. Let's hope it doesn't ruin things

Back