Returning to Slimming World.

Azeluk

Hi Everyone,

I've been absent from slimming world these past few months and im finding it really really hard to get back in to the swing of things, i did so so well the first time around losing 5 stone but during my absence ive fallen back in to bad habits and even though i try to get back on the horse i keep falling off it.

Can any one give me some advice (or a good slap).

Much appreciated.

Azel.

Welcome back

oh yeah sort yourself out!!!!!!!

lol:D

Hi,
Im in the exact same situation!!
You can only do it if your head is in the right place, but to get it in the right place you have to start!!

Hi Azel

I know the feeling! I have just returned to SW after a period of trying other things. I didn't really stick to it the first couple of weeks, always managing to find an excuse as to why I could eat something that deep down inside I knew would be bad for me. Two things I did really helped though; firstly I kept a food diary so everything I ate was put into black and white (it made it all a little more real) and secondly I stuck rigidly to the EE plan. This meant that the majority of food I was eating was actually free and then i could treat myself in the evening to a few syns.

I don't know if that helps any but grats on coming back and really good luck. If it helps, I lost 3.5 lbs last week when I stuck to it and if I can do it, anyone can do it :)

Tj

Back