Returning to sole source Im on a mission

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by chrisguy2008, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. chrisguy2008

chrisguy2008 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone my name is Chris and m returning to Sole Source of the cambridge diet. I was on this diet about a year ago an lost almost 3 stone in 6 weeks im now trying againcos my health is at risk. Im 25 and i currently weigh 19st 11lbs. My target weight is 13st so i have 6st and 11lbs to lose. Im so determined. I started the first day today which has been quite difficult and its always good to come on here to meet new friends for encouragement. I only drink water, no flavourings etc. How long do you think it will take for me to lose almost 7 stones. Im going on holiday in 11 weeks, is it possible?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi and welcome back to CD.

So, I'm guessing you are a male ... so perhaps it would take you 4- 5 months to lose 7 stone. I really don't think it would be possible, even for a male to lose 7 stone in 11 weeks but who knows - you may as well give it your best shot, hey!! Prove me wrong :)

Good luck with getting into Ketosis quickly

4. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Whatever you have lost by then will be brilliant! good luck with your mission!

5. chrisguy2008

chrisguy2008 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi you look great, i cant believe how successful you have been, congratulations. Its amazing what weight loss can do to your appearance. You look 10 years younger!!

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya, best of luck with cd. You might lose 3 and a half stone before hoildays i reckon?

becky xx

7. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    welcome to minis hun and as for the loss in 11 weeks id say around3 and a half to 4 stone which will be fantastic and if you exercise you will look more toned as well which always helps,drink your water and post on here when you need and want to,
    best of luck to you,
    elaine x

8. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hi matey and welcome! Good luck on your journey!

xx

9. Chelle x

Chelle x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st4lb(41.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet - 810
    Hi, how are you getting on????

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.