Returning to sole source Im on a mission

Hi everyone my name is Chris and m returning to Sole Source of the cambridge diet. I was on this diet about a year ago an lost almost 3 stone in 6 weeks im now trying againcos my health is at risk. Im 25 and i currently weigh 19st 11lbs. My target weight is 13st so i have 6st and 11lbs to lose. Im so determined. I started the first day today which has been quite difficult and its always good to come on here to meet new friends for encouragement. I only drink water, no flavourings etc. How long do you think it will take for me to lose almost 7 stones. Im going on holiday in 11 weeks, is it possible?

Whatever you have lost by then will be brilliant! good luck with your mission!

Hi you look great, i cant believe how successful you have been, congratulations. Its amazing what weight loss can do to your appearance. You look 10 years younger!!

welcome to minis hun and as for the loss in 11 weeks id say around3 and a half to 4 stone which will be fantastic and if you exercise you will look more toned as well which always helps,drink your water and post on here when you need and want to,
best of luck to you,
elaine x

Back