returning to weightwatchers propoints...again

hannata

I can haz cake?
You'd think I would have learned by now??? :p I might be a familiar face to some as I bounce around from diet to diet like a yo yo =P

Going to give propoints a proper bash this time. And my ww class has a new leader.... my high school math teacher lol.... good job I was the straight A student..! Hopefully I'll be as good with the numbers on the scales!
:D

I remember you from my last go round on ww, hannata! We must be in sync. I've restarted this week too, doing it online though. Need to get running again snd make it work this time. Maybe we can chivvy each other along!

Good luck with your first week.x

Good luck both of you on your first week

*highfive*

Iirc you have a fair bit to lose like me too? Come on, let's make 2012 our year. X

Hiya Hannah, welcome back :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

*highfive*

Iirc you have a fair bit to lose like me too? Come on, let's make 2012 our year. X

Yep got exactly 7 stone to lose =P Yep we'll do it this time!

You following me? ;)

oh nooo its youuuu! =P I seem to follow you everywhere you go - exante - sw - and now ww ha ha :D

Hiya Hannah, welcome back :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

ty ^_^ nice to see lots of familiar faces!

I'm back to ww as well Hannah, good luck x

Yay lots of people coming back =)

How are you finding it?

I'm struggling in all honesty... the plan is great but just really craving crap all of the time. Have given in a few times and used ALL of my weeklies by sunday (wi thu) but I bought a bike and i'm exercising a bit, so hopefully that balances it out!!

I did sorta decide very last minute to go to the class, didn't have time to stay, so I'm not feeling hugely motivated - think that may be the reason why. I think that I really need the motivation of the class to get a good week kicked off!

I've got all my meals planned for today and i'm sticking to it come hell or high water. I won't lose any weight in my first weigh in if i dont wind my neck in!!! that would be a complete failure lol

Good luck everyone :0) wow how weird that your new WW leader is your old maths teacher!

I know I was like :O she's lost a stone or two herself, with a new short choppy do (had a curly, teacher style haircut when i went to school) and she looks fab :) yay!

Teacher/leader sounds good :0) hopefully you will be able to stay to the meeting next time.Do you have any 'naughty treats' so to speak? If not it might be why you have the cravings ?!

Aye I get 45pp a day so theres no excuse for what I did! I'm on track now anyway. My old friend TOTM came to visit yesterday so I'm guessing thats why I felt a bit poop/bingy... :( Hoping the water will flush out quickly and not affect my weigh in!!

I love meetings and put them above pretty much everything else, just happened that I went to the ww meeting on a complete spur of the moment, before I could talk myself out of it :p I had an orthodontist appointment that I really couldn't miss so I had to just weigh and go... booo

The old friend totm is a killer for a lot of us! Least you know why you had the cravings and you're feeling better now :0) hope you enjoy your next WW meeting :0)

WI's a thursday, so its tomorrow evening! Argh! Here's hoping! If I get a wee loss that'll be ok because I know that next week will be better with totm over and me actually doing ww to the book!

Really enjoying the bike so i'll keep at it tonight again and hope for the best.

Good luck for tomorrow night :0) how often do you use your bike? My push bike has a flat tyre right now and I use my exercise bike once a week,have just started setting myself little challenges for when I use it.

That's good that you plan on making it a daily thing,riding a bike is a great form of exercise! Sounds like you've got a good bike aswell.

Back