Rewards and treats for meeting targets, goals and milestones

Eloise2104

Hey everyone! Hope your journeys are going well.

Does anybody set themselves personal goald for their weightloss, and treat themselves when they get there(not food)?

If so, what sort of things do you do/buy?

Eloise x

I do Eloise, when I get to 10.7 I am going to treat myself to a tragus piercing mine closed up at Christmas and I miss it so going to go get that done again! I have around 2 more weigh ins i think until then.
When if I get to 9.13 by the time I go on holiday I think I will treat myself to a Michael Kors watch!

How about you?

I really like the idea of rewarding ourselves! its hard because you dont want to buy clothes unless you are at target! for me for example when i get to 11st04lbs i am going to get a tattoo on my lower hip (its writing) I dont want to get it now as i cant actually see the bit i want it on!! haha! but at 11st 04 i know that i am a size 10/12 so my tummy and hips wont be so blubbery!

what about each stone you lose you get a manicure or pedicure or a massage or one of those toning wraps?

I really want to hire one of those vibration plate things so i think if i can manage ss for a month ill get one! x

Back