Rewards?

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Do you reward yourself when you get to certain goals? I've not done yet but wonder if it's another motivation thing. So I've decided that when I get to 5 stone loss I'm gonna have my back tattoo extended to join the one at the back of my neck - best get saving too!!!

err no but i dont think a tattoo would be a reward to me rather a punishment! each to there own. i think it is a good idea but not sure what i could do. maybe buy some smaller clothes?

My reward system is dates with my OH.. 1st 5kg dinner out no kids at healthy ish place.. We had Japanese was nice and not to much over kcals

2nd 5kgs is movie of my choice (no kids)
3rd dancing
4th ?? Can't think that far yet :)

poppy100 said:
err no but i dont think a tattoo would be a reward to me rather a punishment! each to there own. i think it is a good idea but not sure what i could do. maybe buy some smaller clothes?

Oh I love my tattoos, none of them are really visible (shoulders, back of neck low down & base of my spine). See I've got clothes until I'm an 18 then I need to shop!!! Date nights sound great we just struggle with babysitters!

I've wanted a ratio for years on my foot but I'm too much of a wimp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops. That should say tattoo! I changed it 3 times !

Oh I'd love to get a tattoo once i've lost a considerable amount of weight I can just never decide what to get or where to get it!
My rewards would probably be clothes in the next size down, I love Clothes shopping.

We all need some nice things to work towards. I'd luv a meal out. Have thought about tattoos on and off for years. OH has enough for us both though!

My hubby doesn't have any tattoos I'm the body art freak in our family.... And honestly it doesn't hurt I promise!

I'm not worried about the pain. I'm worried I'll get as addicted to it as my OH! Given that addiction to all things yummy helped me get here...it's a real possibility. Did you see the woman on Chatty Man who used to be the most tattooed woman, I'm worried I'd end up like that!

PurpleMum said:
I'm not worried about the pain. I'm worried I'll get as addicted to it as my OH! Given that addiction to all things yummy helped me get here...it's a real possibility. Did you see the woman on Chatty Man who used to be the most tattooed woman, I'm worried I'd end up like that!

Is that the old lady? She's mad!!!!! Speaking of rewards though (& I blame Kat entirely as a bad shopping influence) I did just buy a new pair of shoes & some
Makeup as a mini reward for weighing 100kg at docs lol

Hmmmm I think that's slander!!!!! :)
I don't recall you needing persuading though.
I think a reward every stone sounds wonderful.
Shopping at Easter Lexie?

toofatkat said:
Hmmmm I think that's slander!!!!! :)
I don't recall you needing persuading though.
I think a reward every stone sounds wonderful.
Shopping at Easter Lexie?

Definitely Kat as soon as the kids are back at school after Easter me & you shopping. Let me know what your daughter thinks of her shoes x

Back